The cop and the writer*

T / N Your Name.

MATURE SCENE WARNING.

Hi, I am T / N, a mystery fiction writer. I had published a good number of books, but I wanted to do something unique and original so I decided to collaborate with a detective on vacation to help me with unique and difficult cases that the police had come across, we started spending a lot of time together and well it took one thing. To the other and now, we live together.

Today was one of those nights where I was frustrated with writer's block and Shawn was at work, he was going to be home soon and he was going to be mad, he was supposed to be in bed.

I haven't been sleeping and he worries too much but I have to finish this, I'll probably take a break later, I let my neck relax and my head slammed against the desk, just as I heard the door open, warm hands took me By the shoulders.

"Hey, baby what's up?" He planted a kiss on my temple.

- "I'm still trapped; I don't think you can kill a person by the big toe, right?"

"Well ... how about you join me in the shower and then a great night in bed and wait until morning to make a decision." He grabbed my chair, turned me around to look at him, and started kissing me.

- "Do you want me to sleep? Or do you want to sleep with me?" I laughed and kissed her lips. It was hard for a few minutes and then he threw me on my desk dropping everything on the floor, a laugh escaped my lips as he nibbled on my neck, I took him by his waist, I drew him closer, opening my legs opening the way for his body and I kissed him, his cold lips felt like lightning on my soul, his hand gently caressed my shoulders and went down between my legs, lifting the nightgown high enough for his hand to reach my core, gently tracing my panties, caressing me with his cold fingers on my clitoris, putting my hands on his chest I pushed him to my chair, I slid from the desk to kneel in front, I took his pants unzipping and button with my hands going up against his legs by the edge of his pants, Massaging his member through the fabric, I looked up into his eyes and could only see my desire.

- "T / N stop seducing me, baby." He groaned, his hands gripping the computer chair aggressively. Wetting my lips, I got up, lifted my nightgown to sit on his member, took it from his broad and marked shoulders, and began to move my hips, back and forth, feeling As his member grew hard from the friction, he put his big hands on my hips to take a rhythm that let him guide for a few minutes, he threw his head back letting out a growl, I stopped moving and smiled at him.

- "I told you to stop seducing me." He took my two hands in a tie trapping them behind my back, sliding his other hand into his pants to take out his now hard member, pulling my panties aside to slide, in a strong push; he was inside me, opening me, stretching me out of my limit. "You don't have to be so rude Shawn, please be gentle." I moaned and blinked my lashes at Shawn seductively. "You think that's a rude babe? I bet you want rude, don't you Y / N?" He got out of the chair still inside me hitting my back on the desk, pulling his member from my, full of our liquids, he took off my underwear and plunged back into me. - "Oh yes, yes Shawn". My walls hugging his member, the friction was driving me crazy. - "Don't stop, I'm so close." His pace picked up, he leaned in and he whispered in my ear, "You're not done until I say so." I took his face in my hands and kissed him, his lips fighting for dominance, I could feel my self-approaching my limit. The desk began to lift off the ground with his movements.

- "Do you want to come? You love the feeling of me inside you, right, Y / N?" I felt my body on fire; it was going to end soon. "Please let me cum, please Shawn," I begged him that he lifted me from the desk and led us to the room. - "End T / N, end now." I let my body explode, his name on my lips in a long moan of pain and pleasure. Now in bed, he got up and disappeared into the bathroom returning in pajamas and a warm towel, he cleaned me and put underwear on me, my body was exhausted, the last thing I remember is that he kissed my forehead and said he was coming back in the morning.

The next morning I woke up and the memories of the night before were still vivid, I still felt tired and was a bit sore. I made coffee, rearranged my desk plugged into my laptop, and saw the page I was stuck on, at that precise moment the door opened and Shawn came in, he walked over to me and kissed my forehead, a metallic smell coming from his clothes.

-"Hello". I told Shawn he stole my cup of coffee to drink.

- "Good morning love, I spoke with a boy on the premises this morning, I'm sorry I left you alone this morning we had a meeting." Removing my mug, I sat back in my chair and began to erase some of the work I had done, as seeing how to kill some for his big toe sounded silly.

- "Don't delete it, honey, you're doing great." He took my cup from me again, so I went to the kitchen and made a new one.

- "How do you know? It sounds silly and almost impossible." I had my new cup of coffee enjoying the smell; he approached me grabbing my chin.

- "I know, I'll tell you after a shower." He put his cup in the sink and again took mine with him.

- "You have to stop stealing my coffee first Detective Shawn." I just rolled my eyes.