Saturn*

In the year 2020, the world was seen in its worst and best state, humans learned that the Earth would be better off without them and began the search for a better world or planet.

The Infinity was created, it was a spaceship with the ability to travel in space and travel everywhere, soon the ship returned and we learned that there was life out there, but not negative life more as an exchange of material goods and knowledge for life and peace.

Most of the humans left the earth and therefore we, a group of eight people, were stationed on the moon, yes, the moon, but not on the earth, Saturn.

We were located on a lunar base where we had a job as a real estate agent, but all over the universe for humans, helping to find the place of their dreams to live, planet, ship, or whatever they were looking for, that job was ours.

Soon some of our companions began to go looking for their own adventure while they could, and then I had a wonderful idea. I could stay here, all to myself, self-sufficient technology, we had everything I needed to survive here, this place was built to serve eight people if it was just me, I would do great, soon I started to see how I was going to accommodate this lunar base to be my home? With the unused savings, I could afford a complete switch to this base.

Moreover, just as people started to leave and then there were two.

I woke up in my tank top and panties, looked around, and saw all the empty beds; we had rooms divided by gender. In the other bedroom was the last boy that she had never noticed until a few months ago due to how empty the base began to feel.

I got dressed and met this guy, he looked Asian in origin, he was tall, pale skin, big eyes, and some muscle, we had a morning routine, the base woke us up and we did a routine exercise, I took a shower, then I had breakfast and then we took calls, we still get calls, but now it was weird as the human race was probably very far away and spread across the entire galaxy.

-Good morning, he said and put a cup of tea on my desk. I looked at him in surprise.

-Oh thanks. I smelled my cup and then took a long sip. It tasted exactly how I liked it.

-I know it must be weird but my name is Jinn. He said and took a sip from his cup.

-Oh, I know, I feel like a bad person, we have been working together for four years and right now, we know each other. I am T / N by the way. He smiled and we started to have a little chat.

-So Jinn, do you also have plans to leave? Because it seems that, only you and I are left. I said in a very discreet way.

-I do not know, I guess a part of me is waiting for something, but I do not know what. He said and rested his back on his chair. -What is the matter with you? O I am just waiting for you to leave so I can have this whole place to myself.

-I am thinking about that, but I would not leave you alone here. I laughed and looked at him. He smiled and we sat there enjoying each other's company looking out the window at the stars.

Since I was little, I had always loved the moon, the stars, all the wonder and mystery of the universe, its beauty, and to think now that here I am looking through a window full of stars and I felt at peace.

-Where are you from? Jinn asked and I looked at him, his eyes on me as if he had been staring at me for a few minutes.

- I am actually from Sweden, and you. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

- I thought it was obvious; I am in South Korea, Seoul. He said and took a sip.

-I knew you were Asian. I did not know from where and how you ended up here. He sighs and then puts down his cup.