Danger (BOYXBOY)*

I was following a person, I am the best pocket stealing in town, he looked small, weak, he was wearing a jean jacket, a gray hoodie, he was walking slowly as the rain fell on us, but he was just walking. I was waiting for the exact moment when to attack him when he suddenly ran away from me.

"Fuck." I ran after him, saw him turn sharply, and slipped on the floor, getting up.

He was getting closer to me and he was slowing down. I could hear him breathing, gasping for air. I grabbed him by the sweatshirt and pulled him to the floor.

He fell to the ground with a groan; I kicked his ribs and he groaned in pain, raised his hands to keep my foot from hitting him again.

-Wait, please wait, I will give you whatever you want, just please do not kick me again. "He was looking down at the ground but I couldn't help but feel that I had heard that voice elsewhere.

-Take off your hood ... "He did not move. -I said take off your hood." I said louder. He threw up his hands; I took his hood by force and pulled it off. One gray and one brown eye looked at me. I knew those eyes; he worked at a nearby strip club.

-Trenton, are you a thief now. Ciel's scared eyes looked into mine. - "Shit Ciel, what are you doing walking home so late?" I raised my hand towards him to help him stand up, his lip was bleeding and he was holding his ribs, as soon as he got up, he ripped his hand out of mine.

-What do you mean? I always walk home! In addition, what about you? Do you steal from people now? "I turn to see, hell, what do I say?

"It's not what it looks like-". He pushed me cutting me. "Isn't it what it looks like? Are you kidding me? So what is it? A friendly hit? Or hit and run?" I took a step closer and he took a step back.

-Look, let's go to my house and talk about this there, I can explain it just ... Give me a chance ". He looked at me with his colored eyes. He took another step back and walked away from me. -How do I know that this is not another trick, maybe now you have plans to lock me in your basement ".

I took a few steps towards him and took his arm, his scared eyes gazing into mine. "Trust me". I said and he took a moment to think, but in the end, he nodded, grabbing his hand, we walked towards my apartment.

I opened my fucking door and he walked in, I could see him visibly shaking, he was probably cold. "Wait here." I went into my bathroom, grabbed some towels, walking back I saw him looking around, he seemed so curious, I felt a lump in my throat, and gulped.

-Here. "I gave him a towel, he took off his jean jacket and his hoodie, he was only wearing a long-sleeved shirt underneath, as he lifted the hoodie I saw a purple mark on his ribs, then he dried his hair, left his wet clothes in hand, he noticed that I was looking at him and I cleared my throat, pointed to the old sofa.

He sat up and took my distance; I stood just a little apart, rested my elbows on my knees and looked at him again.

-Explain. "Hd said and his beautiful bicolor eyes looked at me. -I had not seen you at the club, you used to go for a drink often and then you would disappear and reappear but now you hit people for their money?"

-I missed you too. "I say with a smile. I see him blush and then he asked again.

-Okay, do you remember our boss, the big man? He nodded, and I could not help but feel my heart hit when those innocent eyes were paying attention to what I was saying. He threatened me, he told me that I had to pay him a certain amount of money every month and he would keep you alive. "He looked at me and then he got sad." Stay alive? From what or from whom? I don't understand. "I saw him and then I grabbed his arm and lifted him from the couch to my room in the back, with no windows, so no one could hear us.