Draco 2

PART 2

I personally did not like spending time with the other teachers, most of them had bad times with me, they have been kind to me, they no longer talk about that time but I am still cautious with them, I have no intention of being mean, but at one point I was. I went and hated myself for it.

-Sorry, do you mind if I sit here? The rest is full. That soft voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at the frame and saw a girl in a yellow sweater and gray pants. Her eyes caught my attention. I have been watching silently for too long, I need to say something.

-Of course, pleas. She thanked me and closed the door behind her.

-I am sorry; I did not want to impose myself. She sat across from me. -I do not care; students do not like to sit with a teacher. She frowned. - You are a teacher. She asked. Now, to my attention, you do not seem familiar.

-I did not mean ... I ... I am sorry. I put down my book, now examining her she had beautiful hair, her eyes were bright and so did her skin.

-It is fine. I am your future to be a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher. My name is Malfoy Draco. She gave me a soft smile. She extended her hand, "I am Y / N your future to be student." She shook his hand and returned to her seat. Then she took a book out of her bag, it was a second-year spellbook.

We read again. After a few minutes, I looked up from my books and saw that she was falling asleep, her book slipped away, I took out my wand and grabbed the book before it hit the ground. I put the book next to her while she took her nap.

Time passed and I had stayed on the same page of my book, I was amazed at how the girl sitting in front of me took my mind and could distract me like that. I decided to put my book down and look out the window.

Then the train suddenly stopped. T / N was thrown from her seat onto the floor. -That is a way to wake up. I offered him my hand. -Why did we stop? She asked her and sat down next to me. -I do not know. This did not look good.

T / N

I was starting to lose focus of my book, my eyes were closing on their own, I was so out of my time zone. I felt my book come loose from my hands, I expected to hear the book fall to the ground, but I did not hear anything. I got more comfortable and fell asleep.

I was rudely awakened when my body was thrown to the ground. I gasped as I fell to the ground. -That is a way to wake up. Professor Malfoy offered me his hand. I took her hand feeling that he was cold. I sat down next to him. -Why did we stop? I asked: We were already at Hogwarts? I do not know. Then I felt something in my body, I couldn't find a way to describe what I was feeling.

I looked around but the lights started to flicker. Oh no. Then darkness. I grabbed Professor Malfoy's sleeve. I couldn't breathe, I could feel that they were approaching me wanting to grab me, to talk to me.

-Y / N are you okay? I shook my head. -Sorry, I'm so afraid of the dark. I said more like a whisper. He whispered the Lumos spell, the light coming from the top of her wand.

-It must be pathetic that an enchantress is afraid of the dark. He smiled. -I'm going to tell you a secret. It is not. All wizards have been afraid of the dark at some point in their lives. That's why this spell exists, don't worry.

He was looking out the window, but then the window started to freeze. The space around us cooled. -What is this? Did any spell go wrong? Now he seemed more serious. - I'm afraid this is not good. I felt a gust of wind on the back of my neck making me turn towards the door, a bone black hand appeared, long fingers slowly closing the door opening. I stared wide-eyed.