Betrayal

POSSIBLE TW: Cheating, Komaeda x Nanami, some sexual content

   "How. . .How much longer until Hajime gets home?" The gamer pants, draping her arms around the sweaty boy's form.

   "Doesn't. . .Doesn't matter," Komaeda mutters back, pulling her body closer to his as they fall on top of Komaeda and Hinata's marital bed.

   Komaeda presses her lips against her, the shorter girl moaning right back into him, wrapping her freshly-shaved legs around his waist.

   "Take off your shirt." She mutters.

   "You first."

   "No fair. . .I asked you-Nrrgh! First."

   "Tch. . .Fine."

   Meanwhile, they were so caught up in the moment, they didn't notice Hinata coming through the apartment door, whistling a happy tune, arms full of groceries. 

   "Nagito, love, I'm home!" He calls out cheerfully, breezing into the kitchen but finding it empty. "Huh? Hmm. . .Maybe he's in the bathroom or something. Well, he better hurry up, I want my hug!"

   He smiles to himself, proceeding to put the stuff away, humming as he practically dances around the kitchen. By the time he's done, Komaeda still hasn't shown up, making him frown.

   "Hmm. . .I better go check on him and make sure he's alright."

   The brunet shoves his hand in his pockets and heads down the hall, surprised to find the bathroom anyway. 

   "How strange. I guess he's in the bedroom or something," He chuckles affectionately, "He's probably taking a nap, that little sleepyhead!" 

   He continues down towards the end of the hall, stopping just outside of the shut bedroom door. He frowns again, hearing panting and groaning coming from the other side of it.

   '. . .What?'

   He twists open the door and pushes it open, coming face-to-face with the scene of his husband and their shared best friend half-naked under the covers, his lips inches away from the girl's bare nipple. 

   ". . .WHAT THE FUCK?!" The brunet screeches, frozen in place. 

   Both of the others in the bed flinch violently, jumping away from each other in half a millisecond, both of their faces scrunched up with guilt.

   "CHIAKI? NAGITO?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?! THE TWO PEOPLE I'VE TRUSTED MOST IN THE WORLD SHACKING UP?! BEHIND MY BACK?!"

   Chiaki bolts upright, holding her hands up in defense. "Hajime, please, give us a chance to explain-"

   "There's nothing to explain," Hinata growls, "Komaeda, if you were so unhappy with me, you should have just fucking said so."

   "Hajime, that's not it-"

   "ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH BOTH OF YOU! I NEVER WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU GUYS AGAIN! PLEASE! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE, YOU'RE BOTH AWFUL PEOPLE!"

   Hinata spins on his heel and storms down the hall, blocking out the frantic calls from a rapidly-dressing Nagito.

   "Hajime, wait!"

   Said Hajime is already out the door, waiting for the elevator to reach their floor. 

   "Hajime!"

   He throws an angry glance over his shoulder to find the fluffy-haired boy racing towards him wearing a navy-green hoodie and jeans, neglecting to even put on his shoes. 

   "Not ready to talk about it." Hinata grunts.

   "I understand that feeling, but, this problem isn't solved by running away. Come back to the apartment, let's the three of us talk about this."

   "IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE, KOMAEDA! YOU CAN'T JUST TALK THIS THROUGH AND EXPECT THIS ENTIRE PROBLEM TO GO AWAY! NO, THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS, IS DIVORCE!" The brunet screams out, just as the elevator doors split open. The former Reserve slips inside, making sure the doors shut before Nagito can slip in after him.

   Komaeda falls to his knees, burying his head in his hands.

   "What's. . .wrong with me? Why do I. . .keep doing this. . ? Despair doesn't. . .seem like a valid reason anyone. . .damn it. . ."