"We Lost"

(I dunno why I decided to do this in the first place but it's over anyways read Only Temporary)

   Hinata stares at the figure on the hospital bed from the doorway, not making a sound. Said figure continues to rustle on the bed, getting themselves more comfortable before looking up and smirking at him, flashing their rotting hand.

   "Izuru-chan!~" They squeal, reaching out for him.

   Hinata sighs, rolling his eyes and folding his arms over his chest. "I'm not Kamukura Izuru. I am Hinata Hajime."

   They pout. "Aw, but you look just like them!" The person inhabiting Komaeda's body insists.

   'Kamukura, isn't there something you can do about this? Can't you get her out of him?'

   'I've been looking into it, Hinata-san, please have some patience.'

   The sixth and final trial in the Neo World Program did not go as planned. As promised by the Alter Ego Enoshima Junko, she's uploaded herself into everyone that 'died' in the program, leaving only the survivors unharmed to do her bidding. Kirigiri and Togami contemplated even letting them live but they weren't actively trying to cause harm at the moment and many were looking into fixing them so they were all pretty much confined the hospital on the third island under a tight watch. 

   "I'm still Hajime. And you're still Enoshima," He sighs, ". . .Komaeda, if you can somehow hear me, I'm sorry we lost. We didn't have enough hope. We let you down. . .I let you down. . ."

   Enoshima smirks, tossing a lock of Komaeda's buttermilk-coloured hair over her shoulder as she stares down Hinata.

   "Hate to disappoint you two, but Servant's gone for good. I've erased him completely. I've got to say though, this body is impressively weak," She hums, examining the dead hand, "Hey, what if I just kill this body?! Then you'll never have even a chance of seeing your precious Nagito again!"

   Kamukura stirs angrily inside their head as Hinata desperately tries to calm them down.

   And then suddenly Kamukura is standing right over her, taking her by the throat. ". . .I will never allow that to happen. No matter how much I want to kill you with my own hands, I will never allow for you to bring any harm at all to our classmates. But," They tighten their grip on her throat, "I can still make your life a living hell."

   'Kamukura, no! That's still Nagito!' Hinata protests, staying close.

   Kamukura grits their teeth, shoving Enoshima back onto the pillows. "I can still restraint you until I can get rid of you. Consider this a warning; I will do everything in my power to kill you again while saving our classmates. I will not let you win a second time. I will not let Despair win again."

   'You are making me soft, Hinata-san.'

    'Heheh. . .'

   Enoshima yawns, pointedly rolling her eyes. "Sigh, how boring. Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Izuru-chan! I'm already here and I'm getting all of my use out of Servant's vessel. Say, Izuru-chan, I can pretend to be him in case you ever want to use him again!~"

   The rage in both Kamukura and Hinata reach their limits and it takes everything in them to hold themselves back from hurting Komaeda's body.

   ". . .I never 'used' Nagito," Kamukura sighs eventually, reaching for something out of her sights, "I have had just about enough of you. Go to sleep, Junko." They inject something into her arm that immediately makes the body go limp and drift off to sleep. 

   They sigh again before turning and exiting the room, shutting and locking the door behind them.

   'I promise one day I am going to get her out of you, Nagito. . .'