Voices In Your Head

(Idk where the lack of motivation is coming from lately, maybe it's the depression that's been acting up more than usual as of late but I'm going to do my best to keep up with my usual pace from before for now on, my apologies) 

   Possible TW: Bullying?

   Hinata sits with his knees tucked into his chest on the bed, staring blankly at his own feet, struggling in vain to fight off the intrusive thoughts. He rolls over onto his side, shutting his eyes and groaning rather loudly.

   Komaeda couldn't get here soon enough. He said he was dropping everything and coming right away but it still felt like forever. Maybe Komaeda wasn't the best person to call in a situation where he was beating himself up over all the things wrong with him, including his lack of talent (Komaeda adored teasing him about that but always stopped whether Hinata asked and/or before he went to far and knew he would actually hurt Hinata) but Komaeda was the only one he could really rely on for anything.

   He could still hear the voices of the same group of Reserves running through his head. Not just from today, but from the past months and months.

   "How pathetic. You think you're better than us because you get to hang around the Ultimates?"

   "You're nothing! You're not special! You're just painfully average and talentless, just like the rest of us! How worthless you are! Don't you fucking forget it!"

   "You're probably just the Main Courses' little whore. Just a hole for them, hmm? You probably think you can somehow gain some talent by absorbing their seed or something!"

   "No," Hinata whimpers, burying his head in his hands, "It's not like that, really. . ."

   "Oh, you're sucking up to the Ultimate Lucky Student, hoping he'll give you the time of day? Or you're just sucking his dick."

   "Pathetic. Try and deny it but in the end you're just a dog that the school doesn't care about, just like the rest of us."

   Hinata punches his pillow just as the front doorbell rings. The brunet huffs, rolling off of his bed and slowly trudging down the stairs and opening the door.

   Komaeda is standing there in all of his glory, wearing some more casual clothes, beaming at Hinata. "Hello my beloved Reserve-san!" He greets him cheerfully, kissing his cheek, "Not feeling well?"

   Hinata sighs, nodding once. "Those bullies I told you about from the Reserve Course. . .Them and their words are bugging me again."

   Komaeda's nose wrinkles in disgust as he steps inside, shutting the door behind him. He then immediately moves to pull Hinata into a tight hug, holding him close to his chest. 

   "Oh Reserve-san-Hajime. Hajime-kun. Such awful people they are! You know their words aren't true, right? You're a being filled with the most beautiful hope, and you're so wonderful and kind and handsome. . .I'm certain they're just lashing out because they hate their own lives or that they can't make any decent friends, right, Hajime-kun? They're lying, their words aren't true. You're loved and special and important to me and all of our other friends." He promises.

   Hinata buries his head in the crook of Nagito's neck. "But you used to say that I-"

   "Oh that?" The lucky boy chuckles, "You mean Komaeda Nagito not knowing how to deal with a crush? I was lying through my teeth, hon, I didn't mean it; I sincerely apologize if you thought I did."

   "But-"

   "Hush," Komaeda pulls away from him and takes him by the hand, squeezing it, "And you know the way I tease you now is not at all genuine, right? I love you, right?"

   Hinata nods and Komaeda smiles.

   "Good. Only I can insult you, no one else, okay?" His eyes darken, "Perhaps I should have a little talk with those people? I sure do love DIY castration."

   At this Hajime cracks a smile, leaning into his boyfriend's side. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind then. I'm just glad you're always here for me whenever I need you."

   "Always, Hajime-kun."