Chapter 2: He Did What?

Maddie's POV

"The name's Jc, and you're about to have the time of your life." I said "What are you talking about?" Jc said "You're going to have sex with me. When I saw you in Taco Bell I knew I wanted you. So come on." I started to walk again in the way of my house and he followed me. I said "Leave me alone. I'm not going to have sex with you." I ran to my house but unfortunately he was there too. I walked in the front door and he followed. I screamed while he picked me up and carried me to my room. Once he got there he put me on my bed and locked my door. He stripped not just his clothes, but my clothes too. I was screaming at the top of my lungs while he climbed on me pinning me down. As I was fighting to get him off of me, I felt a sharp pain in my vagina. Jc looked at me and said "Hey babe, guess who's not a virgin anymore." I screamed while he started to thrust on me, grinding his hips on mine. I could feel the blood dripping onto my sheets as he moved. With each thrust, Jc moved faster and harder gaining pleasure out of this. I was screaming "Jc, get the fuck off of me!" He kept saying "No way babe. You're too much of a good fuck. Now shut up before I shove my dick in your mouth." I shut up really fast.

*An Hour Later (sorry)*

I felt Jc cum in me once again. I'm sure I'm gonna be pregnant by the end of this. He finally pulled out and got dressed. He climbed out my window and left me on my bed alone, and naked. I started crying. I knew I had to get the semen out of me so I went into the shower with a pair of pajamas. I turned on the hot water and got in. I washed my body and hair, making sure I washed my vagina several times. After the water turned cold, I got out and dried off. I put my pjs on and went into my room. I grabbed my phone and started to cry again. I couldn't tell my mom because she was with my sister. So I pulled up iMessage (iPhone 5 C in purple) and typed Bri into the contact box.

(Maddie's and Brianna's Convo, M for Maddie, B, for Brianna)

M: Bri Bri, it's Maddie. I have big news.

B: Hey bitch. What's up?

M:  I'm not a virgin anymore...

B:  Really? Give me the details. How was it? Who's the lucky guy??

M: Well...His name is Jc and he...

B: He what Mads?

M: He raped me Bri..

B: He did WHAT?

M: Yeah..I gotta go. I have to tell my mom, she's home.

B: Okay babe. Hope everything's okay. Love you.

I locked my phone and yelled "Mom, can you come here alone?" I sat on my bed and started to cry again. My mom came in and sat on my bed. She saw me crying and held me and asked "Madison, what's wrong honey?" I showed my mom my sheets. She asked "You're crying because you got your period? " I said "No mama, that guy from Taco Bell, the one who was watching me. He..he.." Mom said "He what?" I said "He raped me..."