Maddie is 1 Year Old!!!!

Hey guys. So one year ago this month (February 2015) I started writing this book. It's hard to believe it. I went from every day to hardly ever updating. I hate that I had to do that. I can't download wattpad on the phone I'm using and I don't know why. So I'm writing this at school. A lot has happened in this book. I'm very proud of it. It's my baby. And I thank you guys for all the support over the last year. I wanna interact with you guys more so I'm putting my social media on here. Follow me, add me, kik me. Be my #wifiwifey? I love you guys and you are all my beautiful unicorns. I'm proud of all of you. And I hope I have inspired you guys to keep writing. I love doing it and I love when I get told that I'm your inspiration. Keep on doing it. Anyways I dragged on. Here's my social media that I have. 

Snapchat: ohsnapitzchriss

Instagram: ohsnapitzchriss

Kik: ohsnapitzchriss13

Twitter: mrsricky_dillon/ohsnapitzchriss 

If you snapchat me send: "Reading freak" so I know you're from wattpad. 

If you follow me on IG comment "unicorns" on a pic so I know you're from wattpad. 

If you kik me send "penguins" so I know you're from wattpad. 

If you tweet me send me "#maddie" OR "#imyourwifiwifey" so I know you're from wattpad. 

I love you all so much. Happy 1 year babes.

Xx

Chriss