Chapter 21: Dealing With Jc

Ricky's POV

"How are you gonna deal with Jc?" I said "Please don't worry about it babe. I'm gonna go take care of it now." I kissed her and left.

*15 Minutes Later*

I got to Jc's house and got out. I walked up to the door and he answered with "What up bro?" I said "Don't call me bro." I punched him one time for my anger, 10 times for hurting Maddie like he did, and then 20 more times for not caring about Makenna and Spencer. He fell to the ground and passed out. I put him in my car and drove to the hospital.

*20 Minutes Later*

I just dropped him off at the hospital and left mine and Maddie's number to tell us what happened. I pulled up to the house and went in. Maddie hugged me and said "Jc is in a coma..Did you do this?" I nodded and said "He got what he deserved." She said "Thank you for doing this baby. I love you." "I love you too." We kissed then heard a knock on the door. It was not who we expected on the other side..

A/N

Shitty chapter I know but I did a double update today. I've been busy so I'm sorry it's so bad. It's also almost 11 pm where I am and I have to be up at 5 am for school tomorrow. I promise tomorrow's chapter will be a lot better. I love you my beautiful unicorns.

Xx

Chriss