Chapter 17: Going Into Laber

Maddie's POV

*7 Months Later*

I was laying in bed at 7 pm when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I felt pee go down my leg. The pains got sharper then I realized what was happening. I was going into labor. I yelled "Baby! I need you!" Ricky ran into the bedroom with Jenna on his hip (I have been on bed rest for 2 months) and said "Whats wrong?" I said "Its time. The girls are coming." He freaked out and took our daughter to the car. He then came back and picked me up and got our bags. He carefully ran me to the car and he drove to the hospital. I texted Jc.

M: Hey, we're going to the hospital. Im in labor...but the girls might not be yours...

J: K. I don't care. I'll be there for a DNA test..

M: Kay, see you soon.

I didn't get another text. I was thinking when Jenna said "Mommy you okay?" I said "Yes, baby. But your little sisters are coming." Ricky pulled into the hospital. He got out, got Jenna out, then our bags and got me out. He put me in a wheelchair outside and put me in it. He put Jenna in my lap and took us inside. He said "My wife (Yes we got married) is in labor. We need a room. A doctor said " Follow me sir." Ricky pushed me in the room. He took Jenna off my lap and put me on the bed. The doctor said "Is he the father?" I said "We're not sure. But he is gonna be the step dad if he's not." The doctor looked at Jenna and said "Whose this?" I said "My 1 year old daughter." He nodded and left the room. I changed into the gown and laid on the bed. The nurses came in and hooked up all the IV machines. They left the room and my phone went off.

A: Maddie come back to me!

M: No Aaron. God damn.

A: Yes whore.

M: Fuck off.

Aaron's POV

I didn't reply to Maddie's text and went on to twitter. I sent "@Maddie_Dillon, @BriannaBanana are sluts. They don't deserve @RickyPDillon and @SamPottorff."

Sam's POV

I saw Aaron's tweet. I dropped what I was doing and went to his house. Its time to end this.

A/N

A longer chapter. What do you guys think is gonna happen? Are you excited to meet Makenna and Spencer? Comment below. Love you my little unicorns.

Xx

Chriss