Chapter 10: The Date..And Dillan's Girlfriend?

Maddie's POV

"Brookie, Dillan..Dillan this is my good friend Brooke Ellie Carter..." DIllan said "You're gorgeous. I'm excited to get to know you." Brooke said "Aww thank you. Me too. First what's your last name? You look familiar." He said "Dillan Rupp, I'm friends with the Magcon boys." Brooke blushed, I think she had seen him in one of the magcon videos. We walked in and found a seat. I sat by Ricky and Dillan and Brooke by each other. Our waitress came and we ordered our food. Ricky kissed me and I kissed him back of course. But when I looked up Dillan and Brooke were in mid-kiss. I cleared my throat and said "Love birds much?" Brooke said "Oh um no. I told him I've always wanted to kiss him and he kissed me." Dillan blushed and said "Well you're gorgeous. How would you like to be my girlfriend?" Brooke said "Yes!" I said "Happy now Dill?" He nodded. Our food came and we all started to eat. I swallowed a bite and said "Brookie, I have big news." She said "What is it?" I looked at Ricky. He said "We're expacting and...." I said "Engaged." She said "OMG!!!" I showed her my diamond. She said "It's beautiful. I hope to have a relationship like your guys'. Ya'll are relationship goals. " Dillan said "Babe you will have a relationship like theirs. You have me." She kissed him. We kept eating and had a great time.

*2 hours later*

We were all at the beach. We decided it would be the best way to end a great day. It was filled with laughing and friends. I can't wait to see how my future turns out. I was getting tired (because of the pregnancy) so I said "Babe, I'm tired. Can we go home?" He said "Yes." Next thing I know Ricky picks me up bridal style. He carried me to the car. He put me in and we headed home.

*1 Hour Later*

RIcky's POV

I pulled up to the house and I got out. I got Maddie out and went inside. Jack said "She's already asleep? I didn't think she would be." I said "We have had a very long day. We hung out with Brianna, Sam, Leo, Dillan, Shawn, and Dani. Then we went on a double date with Brooke Carter and Dillan who are at the beach where we left." Jack said "Damn." I said "I know. Now I'm gonna go get some sleep. Night Jacko." Jack said "Night RIcko."

A/N

Hey guys. Thanks for all the love. I might skip around some with the story since the beginning of a pregnancy is boring. What do you guys think? Also the contest is still going. I haven't picked any names yet. So keep them coming. Go read @brianna4332's book please. You'll understand where this is coming from with that. You guys are my inspiration. I update this daily because of you. All the support means the world to me. Keep on reading. You'll love how this book is going to end. I love every one of you beautiful unicorns.

Xx

Chriss