Chapter 13: Meeting Jenna

Ricky's POV

Maddie and I got up and went downstairs to get the door. I opened it and Jennifer, Aaron's mom, was there holding a little girl. The little girl said "Mommy." Maddie took her and said "Jenna. My precious little Jenna." I walked outside with Jennifer and said "Why did you bring Jenna here?" Jennifer said "Aaron told me to. He said Madison wanted her daughter back." I said "She did. Thank you. Are we keeping her?" Jennifer nodded and said "I have all her stuff with me. Just not the furniture." I said "I'll unpack the car." I went to Jennifer's car and she opened the door for me.

Maddie's POV

I couldn't believe I had my baby in my arms for the first time since she was born. All I could do was admire how beautiful she was. She asked me "What in mommy tummy?" I said "Your little brothers or sisters. Mommy is having two babies." Jenna looked at me in awe. She said "I name them?" I said "Once we know if their boys or girls we'll talk about it okay?" She nodded her head. Mom came into the living room and saw Jenna. She said "Is that Jenna?" I nodded and let my mom hold her.

A/N

I'm sorry for the short and shitty chapter guys. I was busy today. But I promise that everything will be back to normal tomorrow. Love you guys. Also what do you think of Maddie having Jenna back? Comment your answer. Love you guys.

Xx

Chriss