Chapter 29: Finally Face To Face

Aaron's POV
*Wednesday Afternoon*
At 12 pm I got in my car. It was a 3 hour drive to Maddie's so I would be there at 3 pm. Ricky won't be back until 5.

*3 Hours Later*
I pulled up to Maddie's and got out of my car. I knocked on her door and ran to get my guitar. When she answered I started to sing. (Look up Crush by David Archuleta. That's what he's singing.)
*5 Minutes Later*
I finished the song and she slapped me. I said "I just poured my heart out to you. What was that for?" She said "Because 1. I told you I didn't want anything to do with you and 2. You're an idiot for thinking I want you back." She closed the door in my face. I fell to the ground crying because I wanted to prove how sorry I am. This isn't the last time she'll see me.

Maddie's POV
I got pissed when I saw Aaron. I mean what part of no doesn't he understand? I was recording it behind the door to show Ricky when he gets home. He's at the gym like always. I texted him.
M: Baby Aaron came over
R: Why?
M: To sing me a song and try to win me back
R: Well?
M: I slapped him and shut the door.
R: Good babe. I gtg I love you.
M: I love you too.
I took my camera out of the window (hidden camera) and went to my computer. I put the song and slap on my computer and edited it. I uploaded it to YouTube to see the reaction. I heard all 3 girls crying so I went and got them.
*1 Hour Later*
I checked the video and it had gone viral like all my other videos. I tweeted it. Now its time to see the fans reactions. This will be good.