Chapter 26: Magcon Sticks Up For Maddie

Maddie's POV

*Beep Beep* is the sound I woke up to. I got up and got my phone. I see I'm in a group chat with Aaron, Hayes, and Carter. I read the messages.

A: Hey guys remember the slut?

H: Aaron stfu she's not a slut.

C: No she's not. If anyone is the slut its you.

M: Thank you Hayes and Carter. I'm glad you are sticking up for me. C:

H: No probs Mads. You're our friend.

C: Yeah you are. Aaron NEVER deserved an amazing girl like you.

A: I didn't deserve her? She didn't deserve me.

M: No Aaron you didn't deserve me. You're a horrible person. You're never seeing my daughter again. And if you keep starting shii on me I'm getting the police involved.

A: Whatever biatch. Rot in hell.

I didn't reply to him and went on twitter. I sent "@AaronCarpenter is making shii up about me. I'm not a slut. He beat me and forced me to have sex with him. I'm not a bad person. I'm just a normal teen girl who's happily married to @RickyPDillon and who is trying to raise her three daughters. Please stop being rude to me." I saw all the tweets that came in. Most were about Aaron. People were saying "@Maddie_Dillon he beat you?!?!? I'm not a fan anymore." "@Maddie_Dillon how could he do that?? You're so pretty." Then there were some that said "@AaronCarpenter @Maddie_Dillon beat her some more." "@AaronCarpenter @Maddie_Dillon never shipped you guys." I didn't care what they said. All that matters is that I got the truth out and stood up for myself. Hopefully he leaves me alone.