Chapter 35: Time To Pack

Ricky's POV:
When Maddie told me it about the cruise, I was so excited. But then, she said Jc was coming. I can't believe she would do that to me. Jc has been the worst friend and father to the girls. As I was lost in my thoughts, Maddie came into the room. She said "Babe, it's time to pack." I nodded my head and got to work. As I was packing I looked up and kissed my beautiful, amazing Maddie. She said "I love you Richard Porter Dillon." And I said "I love you too, princess. How long are we gonna be gone? " She said "Two weeks. Pack extra just in case." I nodded and got back to work. Maddie left the room to go pack the girls. I thought to myself "How am I so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life? I love her so much." I continued packing.

Maddie's POV
As I left mine and Ricky's room to pack our girls for the trip, I got a weird feeling in my stomach. A feeling that was saying, maybe this isn't the right thing to do. But, I can't change it now. We leave tomorrow and it's too late to back out. I was packing the girls when I got a text from Sam.
S(for Sam) M (for Maddie)
S: Hey, when do we leave again?? 
M: Tomorrow, for two weeks. Why?
S: I didn't remember when we left. How are you holding up?
M: Not too good, I'm stressed and Ricky was mad about Jc coming.
S: He'll come around. Don't stress too much or you won't be able to enjoy yourself on the cruise.
M: Thanks Sammie. I'll try. Gotta go though because I'm packing the girls.
With that he didn't respond so I continued to pack all the girls and get them ready for the next to weeks. I just hope they go smoothly.

A/N
Hey my beautiful unicorns!  I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long, a lot has happened, but I'm back! I can't give you an exact upload schedule because I still have a lot going on right now. But I can honestly say I have missed you guys so much. I'm not just updating this book but all my books in due time. I love you my beautiful unicorns.
Xx
Chriss <3