Chapter 19: The First Week

Ricky's POV

*One Week Later*

Makenna and Spencer have been with us for a week now and everything is perfect. They are changing every single day and they couldn't be more precious. Jenna is an amazing big sister. She loves the twins to death. Jc hasn't met them yet. He doesn't even care. I just don't understand why. So I decided to text him.

R: Jc why won't you meet your daughters? They are precious.

J: I don't know about you but those kids will ruin my rep. I don't wanna be in their lives. I'm glad Isabella miscarried.

R: You're a conceited jerk. No wonder she left you and lied about the miscarriage.

J: Whatever. I'm not dealing with this.

I didn't reply back. I had better things to do. Its only 6 am but I needed to go take care of Aaron. He has not stopped harassing Maddie. I got dressed and kissed Maddie's head. All my girls were asleep. I got in my car and drove to Beverly Hills.

*One Hour Later*

I got out of the car and to my surprise Aaron was already outside. I went up to him and said "You better fucking leave Maddie alone. She has enough to deal with." He said "No. You don't deserve her." I said "Bitch you don't deserve her. You beat her. You practically raped her. Just like Jc did." He rolled his eyes and swung at me. I started to beat the crap out of him. I was so pissed off that I couldn't hold back any more anger.

*20 Minutes Later*

I finished Aaron. He had a broken arm, nose, fractured ankle. I went home in time for my girls to get up. I got a shower and made breakfast. I'm glad I did what I did. Now I just need to tell Maddie what happened.