Chapter 8: Making The Plans

Maddie's POV

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to the sound of my fiance sleeping. He's so cute when he's asleep. I texted my best friends Brianna, Leo, Sam, Dillan, Shawn, and Dani in a group text.

Maddie: Hey bitches, can you hang out with Ricky and I today?? Got some big news.

Bri: I'm in! I haven't seen Ricky in 5eva!

Sam: I'm at Bri's so yeah I can.

Leo: Connor's sick, but I can gurl (:

Dani: You know I'm in!

Shawn: I'm there. Missed you Madday.

Dillan: Yep I'm in!

Maddie: Great! See you all at Starbucks @ 1.

I locked my phone and sat on Ricky. I said "Babe wake up! We have plans with Bri, Leo, Sam, Shawn, Dani, and Dillan." Ricky woke up and said "Alright, I'm up. Let's get ready." I kissed him and got into one of my o2l crop tops that said "Dillon's Girl" on the back and my purple high waisted skinnys. I put on my "I love my crazy boyfriend" hoodie because I was cold. I got my purple Air Jordan's hightops on. I did my hair and makeup. I went downstairs to make me and Ricky breakfast. I knew mom wasn't home and neither was Anya. Mom had taken Anya with her. Jack texted me and said he was at his new gfs house so it was just me and Ricky.

Ricky's POV (new POV!)

I got up after Maddie had gotten dressed. She looked beautiful like always. I had my mom drop off my clothes last night so I would have them. I got one of my favorite tank tops, a blue one that said "Baran's Boy" and some white skinny jeans. I did my hair in my normal quiff. I put on my Jordan's on. I wanted to match Maddie so I put my "I love my crazy girlfriend" hoodie. Maddie called me down to breakfast. I grabbed both our phones and headed down. She made sausage and pancakes. We ate and then did the dishes. It was only 11 am so we watched tv.

*1 hour 30 mins later*

When 12:30 pm came we headed out. We took my car since Maddie can't drive yet. I said "Babe, where are we meeting them?" Maddie said "Starbucks."

Brianna's POV (new POV)

Sam and I had to pick up Leo and Dillan to go to Starbucks. Shawn and Dani we're going together. It had been a long time since all of us hung out. Sam pulled up to Starbucks just as Maddie and Ricky did. Dillan, Leo, Sam, and I got out of Sam's car while Maddie and Ricky got out of theirs. I ran up to Maddie and hugged her. She hugged back and Leo, hugged her too. After Leo was Dillan. The boys shook hands while I hugged Ricky. Shawn and Dani pulled up during our hellos. Us girls hugged, then Dani hugged the other boys. Shawn and the guys "bro hugged" then Maddie and I hugged Shawn. We all went into Starbucks and ordered our drinks. We went to a booth. I asked Maddie "So what's the big news girly?" Sam, Leo, Shawn, Dillan, and Dani all asked too.

Maddie's POV

All my friends asked me what the big news was. I actually had to tell Dani, Dillan, Shawn both parts since Leo, Sam, Brianna knew about the pregnancy but not the engagement. I said "First of all, Dani, Shawn, Dillan I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but I'm pregnant." They all gave reaponses like "What?" "I'm killing you!" We all laughed then Ricky said "The other part of the news is..." I finished the sentence for him "We're engaged..."