Chapter 3: My Family's Revenge

Maddie's POV

"He raped me..." My mom yelled "WHAT?" I laid on her lap crying. Mom called my big brother Jack. Jack came over right away and came into my room. I went to him and hugged him while I was still crying. He said "Baby sis, what's wrong?" I told him everything that happened and he said "What? His name was Jc?" I said "Yes." He showed me a picture of the guy and I said "That's him." He got pissed. I asked him "Why are you so mad?" Jack said "Sis, that's Jc Caylen. He has a girlfriend. He's a youtuber just like me." I felt disgusted. Why would he do that not just to me but his girlfriend? Jack called Jc and put it on speaker. Jc answered after the second ring.

(This is the phone call.)

Jc: Jacko, what's up bro?

Jack:  Hey Jc. I'm here with my family. You know my mom, and my two little sisters. Anya and Madison.

Jc: Yeah you've told me about them. How are they?

Jack: Good except Maddie here is saying you raped her.

Jc:  Because I did. I didn't know she was your sister. I was horny and Isabella wasn't with me.

Jack: So you decided to fuck my little sister? You're a pig. I'm telling the other guys and Bella too.

Jc: You better fucking not.

Jack: I am. Now don't fucking come around my family again.

Jc: Whatever.

Jack hung up and punched my wall. I was sick to my stomach and ran to my bathroom. My mom came in and held my hair. I couldn't stop puking. Mom rubbed my back and said "Everything is going to be okay, honey." I stopped puking and sat on the side of the toilet. I said "Mama what if I get pregnant? Will you still love me?" Mom looked at me with love in her eyes and said "Of course I will. This wasn't your fault. I'm gonna be right here with you all the way." I smiled and dried my tears. I hugged mom and went and hugged my big brother. He said "Looks like I'm moving back home. I gotta protect you." I kissed his cheek and said "I have the best big brother ever." He smiled and said "I have the best pain in the ass sister ever." I looked shocked and said "Hey!" We both laughed. Mom came out of my bathroom and Anya came up to my room. My adorable little sister. She asked "Sissy okay?" I picked her up and said "Yes, Anya. I'm okay." I kissed her head and put her down. I just hope I'm okay.