Chapter 15: Video Reveal And O2L Breaks Up.

Maddie's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

It's Thursday night which means it's time for my video. I'm revelaing everything that has happened recently. Ricky and I moved into our apartment last week. Everything has been great. We had set up our room and Jenna's. We're working on Makenna and Spencer's rooms. I went to my filming room with Jenna on my hip. I put her down and set up my camera and lights. I fed Jenna so she wouldn't be fussy while I'm filming. I sat down and put her on my lap. I turned on my camera and said "Hey Guys. Maddie here. And you haven't heard this yet but this is my daughter Jenna." Jenna said "Hi YouTube people." I laughed and said "For those of you who remember Aaron Carter and I dating this is his daughter. We've had her for almost 2 months. Anyways as you've noticed by now this isn't my normal filiming spot. Well Ricky and I moved into our first apartment together with Jenna. We've been here about a week. But there's also some other news. I found out that the baby is going to be twin girls and we're naming them Makenna Elizabeth Dillon and Spencer Nicole Dillon. You can check out all the details in my vlogs."

*5 Hours Later*

I had made dinner, edited, posted, gave Jenna a bath and put her in bed since I made my video. I was just watching tv when my phone went off.

B: O2L broke up!

M: WHAT?

B: I know!! Sam just told me.

M: Omg, I can't believe this. Are they staying friends?

B: Yes. They just aren't making any more o2l videos. Doing their own thing.

M: Ricky talked about that. I gtg I need to get some sleep.

I went to the bedroom and changed. Ricky came in and his eyes were puffy. He kissed me and changed. We went to bed with no word said.