Chapter 9: The Big News

Maddie's POV

"Ricky and I are engaged.." I looked at all my friends and they looked at me. Leo said "Since when?" I said "Last night. We announced my pregnancy in my video then he proposed to me." Bri said "Awww congrats." Sam said "Finally!" Dani said "Yay! Ya'll are perfect." I blushed. Shawn said "Congrats guys." I said "Thank you." to all of them. Then I realized Dillan hadn't said anything. I said "Dilly whats wrong?" He said "I liked you Maddie. But I'm really just lonely. You and Ricky, Sam and Brianna, Shawn and Dani, Jack and Emily, Leo and Connor, Jc and Isabella. You're all dating and now you're engaged. I'm single." I hugged him and said "Dilly, I'll find you someone." He said "Really?" I nodded. He deserves to be happy too.

*1 Hour Later*

We all said our goodbyes. Ricky and I had to go home and get ready. We had a date planned for tonight. I really couldn't wait. I told Dillan to get ready for it too. I texted my friend Brooke.

M: Hey Brookie!

B: Hey Maddie, what's up?

M: Going out tonight with my fiance Ricky and my single friend Dillan.

B: Single huh?

M:  Mhmm..you wanna meet him?

B: I'd love to!. What time?

M: 7 pm, red lobster

B: I'll be there.

Ricky pulled up to our house. I got up and ran inside so I could go get a shower. It's only 3:00 pm but it takes me forver to get ready.

*Hours later*

Ricky and I were pulling into Red Lobster with Dillan. Brooke was already here. I said "Brookie, Dillan, Dillan this is my good friend Brooke Ellie Carter..."