Chapter 32: Crawford's Cousneling

Crawford's POV
*Later that day*
After Maddie called me I knew I had to go see her. I can't let her go through this alone. Who knows what could happen?

*At Maddie and Ricky's house*
I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knew Ricky was at work and Maddie was alone with her three girls. I knocked on the door and she opened it immediately. I said "Hey Mad. Can I come in?" She nodded and let me in. We went to the couch and I said "So tell me about what's going on." She said "After Aaron came here and tried to win me back all our memories came back. Not just the bad, the good. I don't know why. I love Ricky and he's amazing with the girls, I just don't know what to do." I sighed and said "Maddie, it sounds like you need to get away from everyone for awhile. Just you, Ricky, and the girls. You need family time to forget everything that has happened here. Since you have the girls I think a kid friendly cruise would do the trick. Like the Disney cruise." Maddie said "Maybe you're right. Time away would help. But not just Ricky, myself, and the girls. All my friends and family should come. Even you." I said "Okay, if this happens I'll go. It'll be fun. But I gotta go. I'm meeting someone." She said "Ok." We hugged and I left.

Maddie's POV
I'm so glad Crawford suggested that cruise. It'll be fun and relaxing. But now I have to plan it all. With the help of Brianna. I decided to text her.
M: Hey bitch guess what.
B: What?
M: We're going on a cruise.
B: Who do you mean?
M: You, me, our friends, Ricky, the girls, Sam, my family, and Crawford. But..
B: Sounds amazing. But what?
M: I need your help to plan it.
B: I'm in! But what about Jc? He's been driving me crazy about the girls.
M: I'll deal with him. Let's just worry about planning.
B: Sounds good.

A/N
Hey unicorns! I'm finally back with an update. I'm so sorry it's been so long. I had a very interesting summer. I didn't have a phone for two weeks in June, church summer camp, Jordan dumped me, I had a boyfriend named Dante who dumped me after 8 days, my cat had kittens, I met a new guy who is now my boyfriend Ashton, I got my nosed pierced. Anyways I'm gonna be updating as often as I can. I'm moving in a few weeks and because of how crazy it is to do it by yourself I'll only post once a week on Saturdays. Once everything returns to normal I'll update more. I hope you guys understand. I missed you and I love you all. Until next week my little unicorns.
Xx
Chriss