Happily Ever After~

"If you pull my hair one more time I will shove that curler so far up your-"

"Hailie, stop talking! I'm almost done so suck it up," Vera instructed smacking my head. What a way to treat the bride on her wedding day.

"Hey hey!" Emma greeted, coming into the room. I smiled at her as best I could from the awkward angle Vera had me in. She walked toward me holding a big makeup case. Uh oh...

"Once you're done with her I need to start doing her makeup!", she walked over to the other side of the room and started setting up. We were currently in Gemma's old room at Anne's house getting ready. We had decided to have a small service in their backyard.

"How's everything going?" Gemma walked in. She sat down on the bed and watched all the preparations.

"Done! Aww, Hailie, you look absolutely gorgeous! Harry's gonna have a hard time keeping his hands to himself," Emma winked as she giggled.

"Now for the dress!" Gemma squealed. All three of them began helping me into the dress. It was a lengthy process.

"Oh, you look so beautiful!" They all said in unison.

"Thanks, but um...oh, never mind," I trailed off.

"What you're not having second thoughts, right?" Vera laughed," Hailie, you're NOT having second thoughts are you? I didn't just spend four hours helping you glam up for you to chicken out now. NO, you're getting married anyway. That boy has worked too hard for this. You're gonna go in there and say 'I do' and you're gonna like it. And if you so much as pause, I will drag you out by the hair and-" I cut Vera off.

"Okay, okay! I wasn't having second thoughts. I was just wondering, if I barf would you guys just say it's a tradition in my family and it was supposed to happen all along?" I looked at them hopefully.

"No, you're not gonna barf. If you so much as burp I will choke the life out of you. Your makeup is perfect and if you smudge it AT ALL, you're dead," Emma threatened. I'm starting to rethink my friendships.

"Alright, let's try NOT to kill the bride while I'm gone. I'm gonna go check on the boys, I'll be right back so NO funny business," Gemma said as she shut the door behind her.

"Good, she's gone, so we can give you our wedding present!!" Vera cheered. They dug a pink box from behind the bed. I began gettign nervous. Emma shoved it into my hands and they looked at me expectantly. I think I'm gonna hurl.

"Now, we know what you're thinking but open it! We know you're nervous about tonight since it's gonna be your first time, EVER," Vera put in.

*GULP* I lifted the lid up to reveal black lingerie.

"No, nope, not gonna happen. Take this back to the slut store you bought it at," I shoved the disgrace away from me. No, I would not wear that or he would expect that kind of stuff all the time. Screw that.

" What?! No! We didn't buy it at a slut store and it will look amazing on you! If you don't wear it, I'll give it to Harry and make him put it on you."

"You must be mad. MAD, I say. But, fine. Put it in my suitcase and I'll THINK about wearing it. And I do mean THINK about putting it on."

"Yes!" They both said and high-fived each other.

"Oh, and by the way, we didn't pick it out, the boys did!" They ran out of the room laughing. Just wait till I get my hands on those too!

"Honey," my dad peeked his head through the door," you ready?"

I took a deep breathe and took his arm. We walked slowly toward the back door. First went El and Louis, then Vera and Zayn and so on. Then it was our turn. My dad patted my arm before we took our first step out.