Chapter 27-

Chapter 27-

"I'm stuffed. I just want to lay down and never move again," I whined, plopping down on the couch. We had just gotten back from Nando's.

"You didn't eat near as much as Emma," Vera smirked, shoving Emma's shoulder lightly.

"Do you know who she is? It would be an insult to say anyone could, besides Niall of course," I replied, smirking up at them. They stood over me, looking down with evil smiles.

"Shouldn't have said that," Emma glared, and then jumped onto my stomach. She weighs a ton.

"Get off you hippo! You're crushing my insides!" I yelled, trying to push her off.

"But we love you!" Vera sang, crashing onto my legs.

"Askdhredkgns," came my reply, it was barely human. I was slowly becoming a pancake as I melted into the couch. Just before I was crushed into the unknown abyss, known as the hole in the couch, Emma's phone rang.

"Helwow?" she said into the phone. Her face instantly light up.

"Yes, I'll be there in a few minutes, just let me tell the girls, bye!" she yelled, jumping up off me.

"I'm going over to Niall's. Love you, guys!" she exclaimed and grabbed her bag before running out the door.

"I really don't want to know what's going to happen over there..."Vera trailed off, suppressing a shutter. I laughed and kicked her off.

"I think I might go over to Harry's for a bit. I've missed him," I contemplated.

"Well, if you leave, I'm inviting Zayn over. Yeah, you should leave soon," Vera said, with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Thanks," I gave her a look," feelin the love over here," I shook my head and rolled myself off the couch. I landed with an 'upf' on the ground.

"Haha, you loser. See you later?" she asked, not looking up from her phone. She was probably telling Zayn to get his butt over here.

"Yeah, laters," I replied, walking to the door and grabbing my coat. I then texted Harry to make sure it was okay for me to come over.

'Obviously,' was his reply, so I got a cab and headed over. I played with my phone on the ride over.

"Hey, good lookin," I winked when he opened the door. My southern accent sure came out when I said that.

"Hey, pretty thang," he said, in a terrible American accent. I shook my head at him.

"Fail, epic fail."

"Well it isn't as bad as your British one," he poked, rolling his eyes. I pushed him and went to sit on the couch.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, sitting down next to me. I leaned into his side and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Movie night?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.

"Sure, what movie?"

"Friends with benefits! Justin is so gorgeous!"

"Okay, but I can't believe you said that in front of your boyfriend," he laughed and got up to put it on. Boyfriend?

"Uh, I don't see a boyfriend around anywhere," I said, looking around. He looked confused for a minute.

"Oh, uh right," he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck," Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it..." I trailed off, rubbing my chin. He grinned at me and tackled me down onto the couch. He began tickling me.

"Stop it! Stop, I hate being tickled! I...stop! Can't. Breath," I yelled in between bursts of giggles as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Say you will. Say yes!" he said, still tickling me.

"Fine, okay yes, yes I will be your girlfriend!" I yelled, still kicking around trying to escape. He stopped tickling me, but he doesn't get up. He holds my waist and leans in. Our lips are about to meet when Louis walks in.

"Going out, don't be dirty!" He winks and with that, he slams the door shut. Harry chuckles and shakes his head. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss.

"I really do love you," he says into my ear, making my shiver.

"I love you, too. More than you know," I whisper back, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. I kiss it softly.

"Well, I better start the movie," he says suddenly, jumping up. I scowl at him and sit up. He puts in on and slumps onto the couch beside me. I lean on his shoulder and curl my legs up beside me. I couldn't have picked a more awkward movie.

------------a few hours later------------

"That was...slightly awkward," I say as the movie ends. Harry snorts as a reply.

"Every sex scene made me uncomfortable," I explain, shuttering a little.

"And why's that?"

"Uh, hello? Here I am practically watching porn with my boyfriend! How could that not be embarrassing?" I exclaim, enjoying the fact that I could call him my boyfriend. He smirks and kissed my cheek.

"You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, love," he mumbles, his face a few inches from my mine, he keeps glancing at my lips. I smirk.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But-"

"Shut up and kiss me," he demanded and pressed his lips to mine.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and he grabbed my waist. I sat up and straddled him. He moaned as I began to kiss his neck. His hands went exploring and they found their way to my stomach. He slipped them under my shirt and everywhere our skin touched burnt. I left love bites all the way down his neck.

"Hailie," he groaned. I smiled and pecked his lips. Then I hopped up and went to the kitchen. I got myself a glass of water and smirked to myself. I rinsed my cup and went back into the living room. Harry was still sitting there, a strange look on his face.

"Bye, Harry. I love you," I said, heading to the coat rack to retrieve my purse and jacket. I felt his hands snake around my waist.

"Don't leave me, Hailie," he whispered in my ear.

"I've got to. I told Vera I wasn't staying over. Sorry," I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Screw, Vera. I know you want to stay here with me," he cheekily remarked.

"I do, but I wouldn't want Louis walking in on us doing anything," I winked at him and broke apart. He frowned but let me walk to the door.

"I love you, Hailie."

"I love you, too. I'll text you later?" I asked before I opened the door.

"As soon as you get home, so I know you're safe," he said, walking towards me and kissing me again.

"Okay, I promise I will. Bye." I opened the door.

"Goodbye," he smiled and waved slightly as I walked down the hall.

"I LOVE YOU!" he yelled once I was a ways down the hall. I shook my head and waved back to him and blew a kiss. He caught it and placed it on his heart. I grinned like a fool the rest of the way home.

****Awe! Aren't they sickeningly sweet together? Who else threw up a little in their mouth? Cuz I did while writing this. Are they too lovey dovey? You tell me! :D I don't know if this is about to end or not...I'll decide after the next chapter! LOVE YOU! I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOU IF YOU HAVE THE LAST NAME DINGLEBERRY!!!! Just because that's a terrible last name to have! Bye now, <3 ~Kita x