Chapter 10

Chapter 10-:D

YAY!!! I'm on chapter TEN!!! As I type, I have the biggest grin on my face and I'm listening to Coldplay, so yeah life is perfect right now...Well except that my best friend and I had a huge fight and my temper got the best of me and I said something I shouldn't have...So if you are reading this, you know who you are, I want to say I'm sorry for being over-dramatic and irrational. Please forgive me?! I love you and you will always be my Pebbles! You're such a babe ;D Love you Lots ~Kita x (sorry for the rant/apology)

Hailie's POV

I woke up in Harry's arms. I didn't want to open my eyes, or move. I was perfectly content staying there forever, until I heard snickering. I opened my eyes just a crack, to see Zayn and Louis snapping pictures. I sat up suddenly, scaring them half to death. Louis tripped over the coffee table that was behind him and land with his legs spread eagle.

Harry woke up, from my sudden movement, and wrapped his arms around my waist. When he realized what he had done, he let go. I was kinda sad. I smiled at him, before getting up and making breakfast. I scrambled eggs and fried bacon. I heard someone running into the living room.

"Don't worry, Em, nobody's gonna get your bacon," I said turning around, coming face to face with Niall. He laughed, and grabbed a plate full of food.

"It's funny, that's the first time someone didn't instantly know it was me," he commented around bites of bacon and egg.

"Well, normally it's Emma who is chowing down," I replied, getting more bacon out to cook. I had enough for everyone made, before they were all up. I began filling cups with ice.

"Fork it over,Porky" Emma shouted, holding out her hands. I laughed and gave her, her special plate.

"Thanks, woman," Vera said, grabbing her plate. I called the rest of the boys into the kitchen.

"No, please go ahead and destroy the kitchen, trying to get food," I mumbled sarcastically as they pushed and shoved each other, getting food.

"Sorry," they grumbled, making an orderly line. I gave each of them a plate and divided everything up evenly. There ended up being an extra piece of bacon, so I gave it to Harry.

"That's not fair! You only gave it to him, because he is your cuddle buddy," Louis whined, embarrassing me. I rolled off eyes and took the piece of bacon off Harry's plate.

"There happy?" I asked him.

"No, who gets it?" Louis said, in an obnoxious voice.

"Whoever wants it, after I do this," I replied, licking it. His eyes went wide.

"I can't believe you just ruined a perfect piece of bacon like that!" Louis gasped. I layed it back on the bacon plate. Vera jumped up and grabbed it.

"You are not going to eat that," Liam said, giving her a look.

"Sure I am, we're sisters," she replied, winking at me. She took a big bite out of it, exaggerating it. I laughed and grabbed my plate. They all sat around the island, but there wasn't room for me. I started walking towards the living room, when Harry grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap.

I blushed, but I started eating. Emma looked at me and winked. I'm going to kill her. No, you don't understand. She can not wink. When she winks, she has to open her mouth all the way and it is so obvious. I gave her the death glare, while Vera clutched her side, silently dieing of laughter. My best friends, ladies and gentlemen.

"So, what are we doing today?" Niall asked. He glanced at Emma. He was totally in love with her!

"Well today, I have to take Hailie on our 'non-date'," Harry said, his deep voice, vibrating my back.