Chapter 22-

Chapter 22-

It's been four days since I flew to London. The girls arrived two days ago, and we were apartment hunting. Well, I was. They were too busy snogging their new boyfriends. I think we all know who they are. If you guessed Fanboy and Chum-Chum, you're almost correct.

After looking at three different places, I finally found what I was looking for. It was an awkward little place. The rooms were weirdly shaped, it had three floors, the kitchen was on the second one, and it had mini balconies in each bedroom. Only like two people could stand comfortably on the balconies, but oh well, I liked it.

You should have seen the guys face when I said I would take it. It was like he didn't believe me or something. It was a plently big enough for all three of us girls, and it was a really low price. It kinda spoke to me, too. I'm going to love living here.

Since I had gotten here first, I got the biggest room. I think. You see, I couldn't really tell since they were all hexagons and lumpy circles. Don't ask. At least I got the one with the most windows. This place was great! Even if I had to crawl into my closet. Again, don't ask. I have no idea what to builders were thinking when they built this place. They were probably really high or drunk.

"Hey, bebz. I found our new home! I already paid for it and everything! All you guys need to do it grab your bags from the hotel and check out of that wonky place," I left a voice-mail on Emma's phone. She was probably sucking face with Niall. *shutter* It's really disturbing to think about that. He is like ten years old. Well, he looks that way sometime.

Okay, be there in about n hour. DTB

Uh, yikes, why wouldn't she want me to text back, unless. NO! Stop, Hailie. Don't go there, it will make a mess upon your innocence. *double shutter* Did I just quote you of their songs? I just reached a new low...*nodded head like the Godfather*

"Jello, my foreign friend! I have found our new residency! Meet me here within the hour or I'm calling border control! Bye, LOVE YOU!!!" I also had to leave a voice mail on Vera's phone. What were my homies doing? I hope it wasn't anything I wouldn't do. Well...

I hopped onto the couch that came with the house and listen to music while I waited for my friends to move their butts. I let Coldplay sing me into a peaceful sleep. Can you guess who I dreamed about? If you guessed Ryan Gosling, that was so five months ago. *rolls eyes* I of course dreamed about Harry. I still hadn't figured out how to apologize for being stupid.

Niall, Zayn, and Liam were the only ones that talked to me. Louis and Harry wouldn't hear anything about me. The guys tried to explain but they just walked away every time. Sally said my real article would be out in the next issue, which came out tomorrow. I just hoped that he would read it and the apology I attached to the bottom of it.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang* I got up and stumbled to the door. I wiped the stray tears away and then I opened the door to find my two best friends standing there holding a lot of luggage. Was Emma doing the 'Potty Dance'? The joy that brings me. You have no clue.

"WE HAVE BEEN BANGING ON THIS DOOR FOR TEN MINUTES! I HAVE THE BLADDER OF A SMALL CHILD AND I'VE HAD TO PEE FOR THIRTY MINUTES! THE STUPID MANAGER WOULDN'T LET ME USE THE BATHROOM AFTER WE CHECKED OUT!! THAT FREAKING TOSSER!" Emma yelled all this as she dumped the bags on the couch and ran to find a bathroom. Niall's use of profanity was rubbing off on the once sweet girl, shame.

"She is becoming more British every second we spend here," Vera concluded, setting her stuff down.

"We will have to kill her if she starts that terrible accent of hers," I added, sitting down on the empty side of the couch. Vera came and sat on top of me.

"Did you magically gain fifty pounds when we moved here? I don't remember you being this heavy!" I questioned, before I pushed her off. Emma walked back into the room.

"I'm sorry for my outburst, I just had to pee, you know?" She apologized, looking guilty. Vera and I busted out laughing. Okay, so maybe Niall hadn't totally corrupted sweet Emma, yet.

"We forgive you! Now go fight over the rooms you get, I already unpacked and junk," I yelled, kneeing them both in the butt. They ran for the upstairs.

"Now, I know why she bought this place," Vera's voice floated down the stairs. I laughed to myself. They know me like a book.

****Last upload of the night, I'm not done writing, but I'm going to give you guys a chance to catch up. Thanks for being so awesome and sweet! I really do love all of you wacky people<3~Kita x