Chapter 26-

Chapter 26-

"Hailie?" his deep voice asked, as I looked up into his wide green eyes. What I did next I'm not entirely proud of.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. Oh, how I have missed those soft lips. He was slightly shocked at first, but then he started kissing back. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth more allowing it to enter. His hands grabbed my waist and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he stepped back into his apartment, closing the door behind him.

He carried me over to the couch and laid down on top of me. My fingers were tangled in his hair, pressing his lips harder onto mine. He had one hand on the couch, supporting his weight, and the other hand gently ran up and down my side.

"I've missed you," he mumbled against my lips, when we stopped for air.

"I've missed you,too. I'm so sor-" I was cut off my his lips crashing down on mine.

"Don't say it, it's okay. Let's just forget about it all," he said. My eyes teared up a bit. I avoided his gaze.

"Thank you, Harry," I whispered, looking up to meet his stare.

"Hailie, I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me again," he whispered back and then he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"I won't. I love you too, Harry," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. I closed my eyes and breathed in the smell of him. It was so good to be back in his arms. We stayed hugging like this for a few minutes.

We finally broke apart and he pecked my lips. He got off of me and I sat up.

"I'm not complaining, but what are you wearing?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I was trying out my Halloween costume early." I said and rolled my eyes. He laughed and pulled me into his side. I snuggled close to him.

"Have you been drinking? I smell it on you," he asked. Oopsies, time to come clean.

"Oh, well yeah. I almost did something stupid," I shook my head at myself.

"Tell me," he said, his arms holding me tighter. I sighed.

"I just got so fed up with being sad, and then the girls lied about going on a date today, and that made me think they didn't want me to know because I was so lonely, so I decided to go be reckless. Luckily, I had a nice bartender who talked me through my problems. I'm scared to even think what I would have done if..." I let my sentence wander off and I shuttered.

"Please don't talk like that, I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you," I whispered, more to myself than Harry.

"I love you, too. Forever," he replied. He bent down and kissed my cheek. Right then the door opened.

"Harry, we have to go look for Hail-," he yelled until his eyes landed on us," Oh there you are," he whispered. His eyes were twinkling like he knew a joke no one else did.

"Hi, Lou," I said, slightly blushing.

"You are in big trouble, Missy, running off like that, and on the day they find a poor girl's body by the river. We thought it was you! You didn't answer any of us and you didn't say where you were going," he looked like he was running out of steam,"but at least you're safe, and you guys are back together," he smiled.

"Yeah, she knocked on the door and practically jumped me," Harry said, smiling his cheeky smile.

"Ew, I don't want details," Louis shouted, covering his ears. I giggled and hit Harry on the arm.

"Nothing happened, Louis. You two better quit being pervs," I said, wagging a finger at him.

"I better call the others, so they know I found you," he said, walking into the other room.

"Technically, I was never lost," I mumbled to myself, shaking my head. My friends are drama queens, but I loved them. Even if they hurt my feelings sometimes.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"I'm thinking that you are going to get me some of your clothes, because I'm tired of looking like a slut." He laughed and went to go get them.

I got up and walked slowly to the hall. I heard Louis on the phone," Yes, I walked in and they were practically baby making!" I shouted," He's lying! Don't listen to him," and heard Louis chuckle. That mischievous boy, I swear!

"Here ya go, babe. You can change in the bathroom, or right there," Harry winked handing me the clothes. I rolled my eyes.

"In your dreams, lover boy," I said, and walked into the bathroom. I quickly stripped off the disgraceful clothes I had worn and threw on a pair of Harry's sweatpants and an old tee. It smelt nicely of him.

"Beautiful," Harry commented when I walked out. I kissed him on the lips and turned to go watch t.v. He grabbed my waist and spun me around again. He planted another kiss on my lips, before grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch.

"Guys, everyone else will be here in a bit," Louis announced, walking into the room and plonking down on top of us.

"Shove off, Lou," Harry said laughing, pushing Louis to the ground.

"Never in my days," Louis muttered and got up brushing himself off. "I see how it is now, Hazza," he sniffled and turned his nose up. He went and sat on the other couch by himself. I giggled into Harry's neck.

"It isn't funny! I'm his best mate, but he takes one look at you and turns his back on me. What happened to bros before hoes, Harry? That was special," Louis exclaimed, though you could tell he was only kidding.

Harry rolled his eyes at his best friends and started playing with my hair.

"You've got awkward hair," he laughed, twirling a piece between his fingers.

"Look who's talking, Curls," I said, making my eyes go big. He laughed, shook his head and kissed me. He put his hand on my cheek and I held his wrist. I heard the snap of a camera.

"Louis! You dead meat," I yelled and got up to chase him. Once I caught him, I found it was already to late, and he had already sent to picture to everyone.

"You're a jerk," I pouted, sitting down beside Harry again.

"You guys looked cute! I've missed 'Happy Hazza'," Louis retorted, and then we heard a knock at the door. Louis jumped up and answered it. Everyone came stumbling in. Vera sat in Zayn's lap beside us on the couch, and Emma and Niall cuddled beside Louis. Soon I heard a ping.

"Awe! You guys are so cute," Emma exclaimed, holding up the picture of us kissing.

"See? What did I tell you," Louis said, smiling smugly. He's a douche bag sometimes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I said, waving it off.

"Oh, Hailie! Today we were at Starbucks planning how to get you and Harry back together and this girl gets up and trips over a chair, and she looked just like you!" Emma exclaimed, smiling happily. Niall face-palmed himself.

"It's a real good thing you're cute, love," he sighed, kissing Emma on the top of the head. She grinned, before having a confused look on her face.

"Wait, what did I do?"

"You told them about us scheming!" Vera said, chunking a pillow at her. It all made sense now. I felt bad for doubting my friends, I was in a dark place then. They only lied because I couldn't come with them if they were going to be planning about me.

"Ahaha, guys I have a confession to make, that girl was me. I stalked your phone and followed you guys. I'm sorry."

"What? That girl looked down right goth!" Zayn exclaimed. Harry gave me a weird look.

"I'll explain later," I said, patting his leg.

****Okay, what do you think? Vomment! I hope you guys are liking how thinks are turning out...:D Thanks for reading! Love you, pretty patties<3 ~Kita x