Author Note(Sorry;D)

I just wanted to tell all my reader how much I love them. I never thought that this story would get this sort of response. I know it isn't one of the best or biggest fan fics out there, but I seriously thought only like three people would read this. It means so much to me when I see a comment or that someone voted on a chapter, you guys have no idea. I'm just a little nobody from Arkansas, but you guys make me feel special! Follow me on Twitter (kittykat4250 or Kita987) and I will follow you back, if you ask. I will also fan on here.

I know that I will probably never meet One Direction, and if I do, we probably won't fall in love. This story and all my stories, are me just living my dream a little. Hehe, I'm a creeper, and I'm okay with it. ;)

Thank you for all for reading, and for all the support. I love to talk, so if you want, message me. You all have a special place in my heart. I can't even put into words how much every little read means to me. I'm starting to tear up a bit, so I'm going to close.

If I ever get famous(for who knows what, I hope to become a journalist) I'll always remember the awesome people who encouraged me to continue on my story. Anywho, love you guys and I can't wait to write the update. Hehe, yeah I haven't written it yet, don't kill me >.<

<3~Kita x