Chapter 8-Coffee Date

I giggled like an idiot as Harry dropped his arms from around my waist. I nodded my head and walked down the hall with him. Everyone was in the living room, minus a very ditsy brunette, a Mexican, and a certain Irish boy.

I flopped down on the couch, next to Lou, and counted to ten. Then I hopped up and ninja rolled into the hall, stopping in front of Emma's room. I looked back at the boys, they were all staring at me, and gave them my evil smirk. I silently opened the door and peeked in.

The sight before me was astonishing. Niall sat on the ground and Emma and Vera were trying with all their might to free him from the too small shirt that he had on.

"What is going on in here?" I asked, letting the door swing open. I heard the couch cushions squeak as all the boys ran up behind me.

"ahahahaha...way to go Niall...hahahaha"Louis said, he was rolling around on the ground. Liam hurried into the room and yanked the material over Naill's head and handed it to Emma. I finally got a look at the shirt, it was Emma's ice cream shirt.

"Sorry, Emma, I'll get you a new one,"He apologized, while getting up from the floor.

"No, no it's fine." Emma stuttered, blushing when he gave her a hug.

"Well, let's go!" I said cheerfully, pushing most of the boys out of the room. As we headed out the door, Harry took hold of my hand. We were the last out the door.

We decided to walk to the coffee shop, since there was one not too far from our flat. We all walked down the sidewalk in pairs, Louis and Liam, Niall and Emma, Zayn and Vera, and Harry and me. Emma was holding onto Niall's arm as we walked, and Zayn had his arm over Vera's shoulder. I giggled to myself.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked from beside me, we were still holding hands. I turned my head to look at him, and then motioned to the pairs in front of us. He chuckled as he pulled me closer.

"Hey! Back off my man." Harry yelled at Liam and Louis. Louis had just given Liam a love-bite.

"I could never replace you, Hazza. Though it looks like you have already replaced me." Louis said with a sad expression. I let go of Harry's hand and took a step away from him. He is my employer for goodness's sake! What was I thinking?

Harry gave me an upset look, but he didn't try to hold my hand anymore. I heard Emma and Vera giggling as we walked into the cafe. We took our seats and I sat in-between Harry and Liam. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I wasn't going to lead him on. I'm going to have to give him a talk, later.

The waitress came and took our order, from left to right. Louis, Harry, me, Liam, Niall, Emma, Vera and Zayn. The boys asked us questions about ourselves, how we became friends, our career plans, college choices, and why we moved here.

"Well, I've always wanted to study in London, so we decided to make a trip up here and get familiar with the area." I lied, somewhat. Emma and Vera looked at me, but went along with it.

"Yeah, we've always wanted to go to college at the same place, so why not give England a try," Emma said.

"That's cool. So, if you decide to go to college up here, we would see you guys a lot," Niall replied, with a dreamy look in his eye. I wanted to cry. I knew that our parents wouldn't ever allow us to go to college in a foreign country and that wasn't even the real reason we came here.

"Totally!" Emma exclaimed, giggling. She really liked him, I could tell. Luckily, the waitress came with our drinks then. She sat them down and I finally got a good look at her, she had straight black hair cut into a pixie, heart-shaped face, but her make-up was heavily done. Before she walked away, she winked at Harry.

I felt my anger rising. I knew I had no right to be jealous, but still I had anger issues. My fists clenched and I hid them under the table in my lap. I didn't want to have one of my tantrums in front of the boys, so I fought it hard. I could tell Emma and Vera knew I was pissed.

I was starting to calm down, when I noticed some writing on his cup. What a flipping skunk! She was a total hoe-bag, who puts their number on costumer's cups anymore? I was having a total meltdown in my head. I was to the point where I see myself doing the evil things I knew I couldn't do. I saw myself get up calmly and walk over there to the counter. Then, when she came to see what I wanted I would grab her nappy hair and yank it out in fist-fulls. I had killed her about three times already.

Whoa, calm down there, Hailie. You need to chill, girl. That slangy bimbo shouldn't have the power to make you this mad. My inner Sensei instructed me to breathe deeply for ten counts. Yes, I have multiple personalities and we talk to each other. I finally calmed down and noticed I was being stared at, by everyone.

"What? Hailie was having a conference with all her personalities, we like to keep in touch." I said, as I leaned back crossing my arms. They laughed and Liam scooted away from me slightly. I moved closer to him, he moved farther away, I again, got closer.

"Did I freak you out, Liam?" I asked, innocently.

"No, but you don't have any like...murderous ones do you?" Liam said in a 'I'm scared, so I'm going to be sarcastic' way.

"Well.....my doctor said that #8 shouldn't be let out of her metaphorical 'cage', but I haven't seen her in weeks, and she never killed anyone. That one guy was an accident!" I replied, completely serious. Emma and Vera busted out laughing.

"Yeah, that guy had it coming,"Emma added, with a nervous laugh.

"It was totally his fault for swimming in that pool, you didn't mean to drop that radio in there,"Vera said, lightly pushing Zayn out of the booth.

I made my expression go blank as I said,"I tripped and you know it. Don't make me hurt you, again, Vera." my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My head drooped for a minute and then I looked up with a smile.

"JOKING!" I hollered laughing. "I don't have multiple personalities,"I said, with a wave of my hand," I'm just super crazy," I said, smiling creepily. They all laughed and I scooted back over to Harry.

"I like crazy," Harry whispered in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. I can not like him. I mean I liked him, before I knew him as a friend, but I can't like him now. He can only be a celebrity to me, I have to get my story. CRAP! My story. What am I going to write about? I don't want to write anything bad, but I sure can't just write how nice and funny he is? And I absolutely can NOT write about how I feel about him.

1. The press would just LOVE that. They would ruin me.

2. I can't just tell the entire world(practically) that I like him. Goodbye, twitter life.

3. It would destroy his life. Girl falls for employer scandal, HELLO?

4. He probably doesn't like me like that anyway. He is famous, he is just looking for a fling.

5. He is FAMOUS.

Alrighty, hope y'all liked this chapter and I hope it cleared some stuff up. Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow! God bless. ~Kita