chapter 39

*not edited *

The day arjun went on business trip weather was sunny but anju felt it's unpleasant . On the next day ,She sat in the living room watching pokemon on TV but her concentration was some were else. She put down TV remote and took her phone which was on table.
She unlocked it then locked it again .

Arjun still hasn't texted me

Why is his phone unreachable?

Is he OK?

Has he reached country R

Their were series of questions running in her head .

"hey anjuuuu, I missed you " a chirped voice distracted her. She turned and energetic kaira coming inside with her arms wide open.

Anju was surprised, she got up from couch taking few steps forward, then pulled her into a tight hug.

" how come you are here, didn't you had internal exam going ? " anju questioned withdrawing from the hug and pulled her to couch.

They both sat together

" it's over yesterday , so I thought to come here today ". Kaira replied

No I didn't thought to come here today, I just want to lay on the bed for a whole day after that draining exam.

But no, someone was worried that his wife gonna be bored and ordered me visit here.

Kaira couldn't help but can only complain in her heart. It's been a while since they two friends met , they talked for hours about studies, about past college day's together . They were so immersed that they didn't realized the time until lakshmi called them for lunch.

" it's good that you have came , I had nothing to do , I was feeling bored ". Anju said placed her hand on her stomach thinking that she had gained weight recently , but that's not what kaira thought ,

" anjuuu! Are you pregnant? ". Kaira yelled excitedly. Anju almost had mini heart attack when heard

" whatt??? Noooo. Idiot, what the hell are you talking? ".

Hearing her reply Kara said

" then why are placing your on your hand stomach ?".

"i just did casually, that's all. Stop guessing weird things ".

"oh". Kaira was embarrassed, but she really did thought that anju might be pregnant. Because anju and arjun had been married for few month's now and looking at arjun's physic their should be no problem right?

After that uncomfortable movement they both had lunch and started to talk about other things.

But kaira couldn't control her spirit of inquiry and asked

" anju i want to ask you something, that too if don't mind ".

To which anju nodded while eating rice

Whith lowered voice she asked

" how is arjun's performance in bed? "

Anju choked on the rice and starting coughing after hearing this. Kaira hurriedly handed her water while soothing her back .

"are you OK ?" kaira asked with concern. It took three minutes for anju to be normal then she said

" kaira are you watching those videos recently?. Why the hell do you ask questions like that out of blue? "

" it's not that I'm into those videos, I'm just curious, that looking how much arjun loves you , how come you are not pregnant?. " after hearing anju was silent.