chapter 2

Arjun Oberoi pov :-

I was wake up to a beeping sound of  machine.
I slowly opened my eyes and realised that  I am in hospital now.Their was bandages all over my body.

How did I get here?who saved me?that voice, was that my imagination??

My thoughts were broke by door opening sound,.

A nurse came with smile,"how are you feeling mr.Arjun?? She asked me  while checking the machine "

does she know me ?

"How did I get here"?. I questioned her

"Your wife brought you  here Mr arjun., I must say your wife really loves,She was crying for hours for you"

What.wife??what is she talking about??

"You seem to perfectly alright Mr arjun.its all because of your wife she brought you here at the right time,, I must say you are very  lucky to have her".

"Arjun Oberoi" I said, she gave me questioning look

"My full name arjun Oberoi "

The moment I said my name, her body stiffen, the smile on her face immediately dropped, and it replaced by fear.

I smirked, that's right I like people fearing me ,but I know she is fearing for the arrogant, ruthless billionear not for Ashia's mafia leader, they do know Arjun  is a cold blooded mafia leader but  people don't know that arjun Oberoi and mafia leader arjun are same.

"Sirr.. I'm sorry sir I didn't realised,its you even your wife didn't write your full name ,I'm sor...

"where is she"?? .I cut off her and asked in my cold voice.

"Sir She just went to out call your parents ,she will be here at any time,,
And your belongings are in that tray sir".she said practialy shaking in fear.

Took tray, and their were nothing much just my wallet which have business card, credit card, cash, phone, and bloodshed cloths and a scarf,

Wait Scarf??

I took it in my hand, it was white scarf with pink flowers which was now turned red due to my blood.

May it belongs to that girl....

Stop it now thinking about that girl

I took my phone which was thankfully working ,I called Druv  after few ring he answered it

Hello?

"I want you here in 15 min". I said and hung up. Not wanting to talk about it in detail.i know he will track.

"Sir Do you need anything"??. I turned to see the nurse still standing their.

"Yeah, take my credit and prepare everything for my discharge, I want it all happened in 10 min", I said her in cold voice..

"sure sir," she took my card  and almost ran out of my room.
With in 5 min she came back with the papers.

Well that was fast

"Sir I need your sign here sir," she handed me few papers,I signed and was about to return it when something caught my attention

Admission form,may be that girl filled it.she has written may name as arjun that's the only one thing correct in the form remaining is trash..

She has signed in the form which says Anjali anand . I returned the papers..

Anjali anand, she alredy married?? What if she faked her sign?