chapter 3

Arjun Oberoi pic above

Anjali pov :-

It's Tuesday , this weekend I cant go to my home because this weekend my college as held a charity event to  help cancer and HIV positive children's.

So it's goes like this..

Our college had invited some really important business mens with  no criminal record to the event.
And also selected some of the beautiful girls (students)

So in the event ,the girls are put on ocution. They have to spend two days with person who bids highest amount of course their will be no unnecessary touching, and students are willingly participating in it.
The  money will be used for treatment.

So Im the incharge of that event..
It's on Saturday, evening it goes till Sunday morning.
This is the reason I'm can't visit my father.

Hope everything ends well..

************************************
To day is the event day . I have been busy since 3 days working on event venue . It was all set, participents were all dressed in beautiful dress, they were all ready,
I on the other hand was dressed in powdered blue sharara.

 It was all set, participents were all dressed in beautiful dress, they were all ready, I on the other hand was dressed in powdered blue sharara

Guest's are alredy here, in few minutes auction is going to start..

My friend and roommate kayra is also an participent.we are friends since 3 years. She is like sister from another mother to me.

Soon bidding started, participents started heading on stage, one after another. Since I was busy in arranging everything I haven't eaten anything since morning, now my stomach is screaming to feed it with something. I was going to grab some cookies ,
I heard someone calling my name turned to see it was kayra .

She was panting like she has just came by running

"Kaira what happened why are you panting so much." I questioned being worried for her..

"Anju I have to go, mom is in hospital, I have to now Anju, Plz..."

I cut of her in the middle,," o my god, what happened to aunty,you should go right now, go, I'll handle everything here and text me hospital address I'll come twomarow to visit aunty ".

"Thank you so much Anju ,I'll go bye " she said,and hurried towards the exit.

Now the problem is, who replace kaira in auction.. Because their should be exact 20 girls for 20 guest, if one girl misses then one guest would go with girl ,which will effect the event..

"Now token no.20.plzz come on the stage.." I heard host who happens to be my class mate calling out 

Token no 20 is kayra what should I do now, their is no way I get replacement in last minute

"Token no 20 Plzz come on stage Plzz" host announced once again

Their is only one way, Do it for kayra and charity . I muttered to my self.