chapter 40

*not edited *

Anju slept peacefuly all night. When she woke up it was already 9 o clock. Kaira had to go attend class today so she was having breakfast when anju came downstairs after getting ready .

"good morning baby ". Kaira greeted when saw anju coming down stairs .

" good morning, ". Anju replied and sat beside her .

" I didn't find you in the room this morning , where have you been? ". Kaira asked.

"last night i Couldn't sleep in that room, so I went back to mine". Anju said .

"love realy change people, few months back you were sacred of sleeping alone, but look at you now, "

"it's just familiar feeling that's make's sleep at ease, nothing else ". Anju said seriously but the blush on her face betrayed her.

"yeah yeah, like the hostel room that you have been sleeping in for almost four years do doesn't makes you feel at ease but the room this room does ". Kaira said rolling her eyes

"anyway, I'll be going now or else I'll be late. Bye ". Kaira said after finishing her breakfast .

"OK, take the car ". Anju said waving at her.

After having breakfast she went back to room and started sorting out her wardrobe which was mess right now.

It took her two hours to do it, now it's arjun wardrobe's turn, but his wardrobe is neat and organized. Anju pulled a drawer which contains expensive wrist watche's ,after going through them she found that the watch she gifted arjun was missing. She searched for it in other drawers but she didn't found it.

"did arjun took it with him "She thought and searched for the tie she brought it was also missing.

Idiot , since he knew that he gonna miss me , then why didn't he took me with him instead of those things.

Anju murmured but she her self was smiling like an idiot. She was in really good mood so she decided to clean his study room . Even though maids clean it regularly but she want to do it . So she made her way towards study room.

When she opened study room door ,as expected it was spotless

She still went to in inspecting every place.  Beside arjun and his most trusted people others are not allowed to enter this room. The maids who usually does the work are the people who were rescued by them, so they are loyal to him.

Since it was so important She was curious about his study and expecting to find some hidden room , secret tunnel or something intresting .

She searched for half an hour touching ,picking up things and turing them in 360 degree angle to see if it reveal some hidden door,but she didn't find any room. She got disappointed and tired , she sat down on the main chair where arjun used to sit and rested her head on table . After sighing few times she straighten up and pull drawers of the table . 

The first draw had a gun with magazine beside taken out , she has seen so many guns since she came to this house ,so just ignored it. then opened second draw which contain few files with projects names labled on it. She didn't find it intresting so she closed it and then opened third draw ,she was surprised and shocked for a moment to find her dads photos in it, along with some files.

She immediately took all of them out.  She got emotional looking at the pics. She gently touched the pic , her eyes watered unconsciously.

Nanna

She murmured gently. Whenever she tries to recollect  memories of her father , that nightmare where her father was laying in the pool of blood was all that comes to her mind. That images causes her heart breaking pain. So over the time she was was trying to not remember that. But now looking the pics where her father is completely fine, all the memories rushed to her brain.