Chapter 1: No one is proud

Please let me go Jeon! I swear I won't do it again! Please, it was an accident! I'll do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me!" A young male pleads with fear as he is being pinned from the collar of his blue shirt. Jungkook glared at the boy in anger as the boy had to fight not to piss himself in fear. "I'll let you go this time, but you try talking back and next time you won't be saved. You get that?! Don't fuck with me!" Jungkook says. He shoves the boy to the ground forcefully and walks away.

Jeon Jungkook. One of SNU's most popular boys on campus known for his bad boy reputation. Everyone is terrified to be near him. Everyone tries their best to not cross paths with him. At the beginning, people tried to befriend him, but his cold, quiet, and rude personality made those who tried steer clear of him. He was said to be your typical asshole that steals money, hurts people, and gets into fights. However,  that has never been the case, for Jungkook has never badly beaten anyone  nor has he ever stolen from anyone. He only terrified people, but he never has had the  true intention of insanely hurting anyone. 

He was also said to be a fuck boy. That he has slept with almost all the girls and guys at the school. It was said that he would leave them right at dawn, disappointing the other person in bed once awake in the morning. Some also said he would just have sex an dgo, but none of these rumors or saying are true. People believed them, but were very far off from reality since Jungkook hasn't ever touched or slept with a man or woman on campus.

Many people believe he is just some cruel heartless person that uses people for his own benefit. How can people not believe it with rumors and his cold personality, but what they don't know is that it's all just a mask. Under that bad boy persona, there's a lonely boy hiding how he truly feels. He puts a mask in place everyday in order to protect himself from the pain of the past. To hide who he is. But in reality he's just a boy who just wants to be given love and comfort.

But nobody has tried to give him that. No one has tried to truly get to know him and his actual way of being. Then again, he also blamed himself for it considering he always pushes away. But then again no one has been eager enough to try and stick to him when he does push them away. No one has tried enough to break down his walls.

So yeah, his school life sucked, yet then again, it always has. Nothing really new there.

Home wasn't any better. To start off,  Jungkook didn't have a mother. His mother left his family when he was very young. So young, that Jungkook could barely remember her. The only thing he could really remember is at some point he began asking for his mom, crying and feeling sad as he  wondered why she wasn't there anymore. His dad never really told him the reasoning behind his mother's sudden absence, and it wasn't until he got older and became more aware that Jungkook just figured it was because of him.

That was just the beginning. As Jungkook got older he began experimenting with life and gaining new interests and as time went on he noticed that the once great father-son relationship he had, had dissolved. Why? Well, Jungkook's father has always been a businessman. He loves the money, the power. He enjoys it. It's what he's passionate about.

   He runs his own company, built it from the ground up and expects both his son and daughter to inherit it and follow in his footsteps. He wanted them to inherit it not only because he worked hard, but because he wanted his children to love business as well, just like him. Business garners a bright future and that's what he wants them to have. But Jungkook wasn't as passionate about business like his father was. It wasn't really something he loved. It wasn't right for him.