Chapter 18: Real Bad Boy PT1

Four days later

Professor Jang enters the guest room. It was an early Thursday morning, four days since the incident happened, and four days since Jungkook had been at her house. She enjoyed his company and helping him feel better. They would watch movies, talk, cook, and so much more. It made her glad that the other was enjoying her company just as much.

As to how Jungkook had been feeling, she guesses he's been better but he still gets anxious at the thought of returning to school as well as when he remembered what happened at the party. He was still deeply embarrassed and in a state of hiding, but she knew he knew that he would have to return at some point. He thought people would look down on him, but based on what she'd heard, people actually defended Jungkook on social media and felt bad for him.

The professors were also very understanding of the situation. The school was taking care of whatever needed to be cared for. When she called the next day after she and Jungkook went bowling, she had already been told that someone had spread the word about what had happened at the party. She didn't know who did so very quickly, but she was glad that those who had the fault, ended up being expelled from the school.

She had stayed in contact with the members and has given them updates on Jungkook. There was not a day in these past couple of days when they didn't ask about him and she felt happy that they cared. She really hoped Jungkook would talk with them soon. She could tell that they wanted to see how he was in person.

She goes over to Jungkooks bed and shakes him lightly. She always found it cute how he sleeps with a pout, it reminded her of Jungsuk when he was a baby. "Hey JungKookie, wake up for a little while, I know you love sleeping but you also need to eat." She spoke warmly to the boy as he shook his shoulder.

Jungkook woke up confused. His hair sticking up in different places. "Hmm?" He asks with his eyes open.

"Look, I made breakfast for you to eat when you fully feel like waking up, okay? I have to go to campus now but the food is done. Heat it up if it's cold by then. Call me if anything happens, okay?" She says softly, and Jungkook nods, hearing every word she said even if he was half awake.

'Okay, thank you. Have a good day." He speaks hoarsely but also gently.

"I will, thank you!" She responds back and watches him adjust his pillow to sleep some more. She smiles and leaves his room. She goes to the living room to put on her coat and take her car keys. She puts on her shoes and walks out the door.

------

Jungkook was standing on a big stage. He looks around and sees many fans cheering for them. He smiles. Their cheers always brought him so much adrenaline and happiness. He knew that they were waiting for his commentary, but he wanted to acknowledge their cheers a little.

"Come on Jk! You aren't going to leave the fans  hanging now are you?" A voice says through the mic and Jungkook looks to the side to see Jin teasing him.

"Yeah! Come on maknae! Tell them how much you love them! Or tell them how much you love us. Don't worry, your cheers are probably music to his ears right now." Hobi says putting a hand on his shoulder and then speaking to the audience. Jungkook shakes his head.

"Don't be that way! Our fans know I would never leave them hanging!" She speaks into the mic and the cheers get louder.

"I just wanted to soak in so much love and support from you all. Anyways, I want to start off by thanking each and every one of you for coming today! I've had an amazing time. Every concert, every cheer, shows me just how much you all mean to us and how important you guys are to us. I wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't without you guys. I also wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for my hyungs. So hyungs, thank you. You guys mean so much to me and to our fans, I love you all so much!" He looks at the others when he says the word hyungs and then at the fans who cheer after his sentence.