Chapter 3: Pain

It has been two weeks since Jungkook had left his house and had that big argument with his dad. It still pained the younger that his dad really thought so badly of him, the words were stuck in his head like glue and although he tried to shake them off, it was very hard to do so. It didn't work that neither his dad or sister had contacted him or his leave. He knew his father probably wouldn't do so after everything he expressed, but he had some hopes that his sister at least would. Because although his sister doesn't pay attention to him and sides with his father, he can't deny that the girl was more caring for Jungkook at times. So, he did want or hoped his sister would reach out to see how he's doing and where he has settled, but she didn't. It didn't surprise Jungkook but it did hurt and disappoint him more than he liked.

However, he knew that it's just something that could have happened. He knew he shouldn't have hopes, he is alone in the end.

Besides still having his fathers words in his bed and being disappointed that his sister hadn't bothered to know how he is, Jungkook was somewhat settling well in the dorms. He was glad that the college he attended had good size dorms. They looked more like small apartments than anything else. He was also glad he had no roommate at the moment, he couldn't imagine living with someone from campus that knew his reputation. Couldn't imagine having to put up a mask in his own dorm, it was enough he had to show it everyday. So though the dorm did feel lonely at times, it wasn't anything Jungkook wasn't used to. Plus it is what he preferred for now.

Jungkook was leaving the canteen with the food he got when he felt the soup in his hand drop all over him. "What the fuck?!" Jungkook yells in anger as he feels the hot soup burn his skin. " oh my, I'm sorry- I didn't know where I was-wait Jungkook? Never mind, I'm not sorry for accidentally spilling that soup on you!" The boy who Jungkook had bumped into said with a bitter tone at the end. That boy was no other than Kim Taehyung.

"You really like testing me Kim Taehyung! Do you know how much this burns and hurts right now?! Watch where the fuck you are going asshole! Not only did you hurt and burn my skin but you made me waste my food! You know what I bet you did this on purpose because you stopped your apology halfway! I get it you hate me and I hate you! But at least fucking watch it! Fucking bastard!" Jungkook says angrily, making the other just as angry with the comments. Taehyung knew it was his fault that they bumped into each other and he knows Jungkook for sure feels pain and he slightly does feel bad but then again, he felt the boy needed to have some taste of his own medicine. It didn't help that he was still angry from what happened two weeks ago.

"I'm the asshole? Please don't make me laugh, Jeon Jungkook! The only asshole and son of a bitch is you! Maybe now you can get a taste of what some people feel when you do something to them!" Taehyung spits out bitterly again. Jungkook clenches his fist, trying to not punch the other as he feels his skin still burning.

"Fine, I'm sorry? Is that what you want to hear? I'll show you that unlike you I can apologize to people. People who don't deserve it, like you!" He smiles sarcastically, he knows he should just give an apology and go. Frankly, dragging the argument isn't doing any good but his anger and bitterness control more than just what he knows is best.

"You know what? Why give even half assed apologies! You are making it as if I did something when in reality it was you who dropped the soup on me! You were distracted! You were the asshole, I was minding my own fucking business! You know what, why do I bother with people like you as well! Piece of kissing assholes." Jungkook says not wanting to continue the fight or continue to feel the burning sensation on his skin.

Taehyung widens his eyes, feeling offended by the comment he pulls Jungkook back forcefully and before he knows it, it takes less than a minute for the two to start punching each other repeatedly. "Maybe now! You will know what it's like! This is why no one likes you or wants to be friends with you!" Taehyung tries to lunch again but Jungkook dodges it and punches back.