Epilogue

Five and Half years Later

A fan chant erupted through a big stadium in the city of Seoul, South Korea.

Cheers of fans waiting expectedly for the group they loved and cared for. The group that had hit it big worldwide even after many ups and downs.

"Two more minutes! Two more minutes and we have to go back on stage!" A crew member yelled to the group of boys and staff trying to get makeup done, sweat wiped off and dried, while also changing into some more causal clothes.

"Guys remember that this just the encore and that we can go a little more laid back! We are almost done with the tour! So let's do this!" Hoseok cheers up his band mates who nod as they get the last touches done.

"Alright two minutes are up! Let's all go! Let's get you on stage boys!" Another crew tells and the seven men get up from their position and head to the stage elevator all together. They all get in their positions.

As they wait, all they hear were the chants of their fans who showed nothing but love and support.

They smiled, it always felt surreal for them. It's been six years but it still all felt hard to believe that they grew to become this known even through the hardships.

"Gosh I hope we have no tear jerks today! Don't get too emotional today guys!" Yoongi complains and warns as they wait on the stage elevator. The members laugh.

That most likely won't happen.

"Yeah forgot it hyung. One of us always ends up feeling the feelings. It's okay though! We know you may get emotional too!" Namjoon puts an arm on Yoongi who shakes his head.

Jungkook smiled, he knew for sure there would be tear works today. It was his plan to have tear works as a way to get back at the boys after that one day in the showcase a couple of years ago. But he wouldn't say that out loud yet. He wanted to surprise them on it once they were on stage.

"Okay boys! Let's go!" Their manager said as they felt the stage begin to levitate while the loud music played through the speakers to the entire stadium. Their song spring day that they released a bit ago starts playing.

The boys smile as they see their fans on stage immediately singing the song. It followed then by answer love myself, a song that Jungkook and mainly the rap line had created as a way to express how they helped Jungkook love himself along the way. They really wanted to put in the set list for the concert in Seoul to show a story. Plus, it was an important one too with their families and friends attending. They wanted to not just show the fans but their parents that right now despite their busy idol life that they started a few years ago, they are happy.

At the last part of the song, the boys only smiles letting their army, their fans sing. While they took in everything that has happened the last six years. From getting signed to a label to debuting to the hardships they faced after debut and before it, to the teamwork and bond they built in a stronger form.

It's been a long process and a rough one, but it had its good moments too. When they had received the offer to join an agency the boys were ecstatic, they couldn't be happier although scared. Because while they finally got the dream they wanted they couldn't help but be fearful of the unknown.

However, after being told they would all debut together as the group that performed for the showcase they felt a little more better.

Having their parents by their side helped too. Each members including Jungkook relied on their parents a lot during these years and it has helped a lot. Jungkook although by little, was able to trust his dad more and now their bond was strong as ever.