18: THEY BITCHIN' IN HERE

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"I LOOK LIKE A DORK."
"You look like you're about to rock his shit in that photo."

Kylie and Tyson laughed on his bed at all the secret photos he had on his phone of him and his buddies in school. He was going through all the different videos of the antics he and his friends got up to.

"You're smoking a cigarette in like, every photo!" Kylie noticed as she proceeded to smile down at the phone. Tyson was lying next to her on his side, their bodies nearly on top of each other as he scrolled through the screen.

"I know, dude! Place stresses me out!
I can't even jerk off!" He laughed, referring to the fact he shared a room with 5 other boys.

"You miss the girls?"

"Not like the wannabes who used to roam our old school. But babes like you?" He flirted with the girl.

Kylie looked down at him and tilted her head, "babes like me got it just as bad in our school. It's not even like we got any hot teachers around."

"What about the girls? Are they hot?" He rolled over so he could sit up.

Kylie looked up at him and looked away as she shrugged, "some."

"Some?"

"I mean some are hotter than others?"

"Anybody hooked up with anybody?"

"Most of the girls there are committed to Christ—"

"—unlike you."

"HEY!"

"Too soon?" He grinned as the girl pushed him down on the bed.

"Yes too soon!" Kylie hid a laugh, "but. . . yeah. I think there's a few who hook up with each other. The bad girls."

"Like you?"

"Shut it."

"So you haven't hooked up with anybody yet?"

"Why are you so intrigued to know?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why aren't you answering the question?" He threw back, raising his.

They starred at each other inquisitively until Kylie's eyes drew to the right and back, "let's change the subject."

Tyson's lips curved into a lopsided smirk as he watched the girl lean against the foot of the bed. She looked around his room and couldn't help but realize, daddy had some money.

Tyson's room was not like most Southside boys' rooms: it was actually pretty big and decorated in a peculiar way. It was tidy enough, and he didn't have silly boy furniture scattered around the room. I mean the guy had a plant in his room. It was modern-looking, and he had it all to himself. It kind of suited him; yeah he had some movie raunchy posters on the walls and the odd figurine on a shelf, but other than that, it was sharp for a teenager's room.

Not like Carl's shared bedroom.
Kylie felt her face harden at the thought of the goon.

"What's wrong?" Tyson asked, noticing the drop in her face.

She shook her head irritably and felt her tongue poke her skin from the inside of her mouth. "Stupid asshole that lives 2 doors down from me."

Here we go, he rolled his eyes. "Go on."

"UGH! He just gets me SO frustrated!" Kylie stomped her black combat boot on the ground like a spoiled brat who didn't get her way. "You don't understand how stupid—" she pressed her two fingers to her skull, "he can be!"