28: "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT ROUGH?"

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO to the girls last night?! Gemma wet the damn bed!"

Kylie slipped in her steps from the booming sound of Veronica's voice ringing in her eyes that she almost fell to the floor. She looked at her confusedly, "what do you mean!? I didn't do anything! I put them to bed like you said!"

Veronica was pulling the bedsheets out of the tumble dryer.

"And the fox ATE his friend, The Gingerbread Man!" Kylie yelled around the room, smacking her hands on her legs for sound effect. "Ripping his sharp teeth into his biscuit body. He got crumbs everywhere, making sure there was nothing as much as a crumb left to eat!"

She crept up to the door and slipped out, closing it slowly, "so what does that tell us? The fox pretended to be The Gingerbread Man's friend and look what he did to him. Huh? That tells us to trust NO one. You get that Amy?"

She nodded.

"Got that, Gemma?"

She nodded also.

She nodded. "Remember that lesson, girlies. G'night. Love you."

"I literally did what you asked, I don't know why she might have done that. Maybe they watched a scary movie on their iPad when I left." She faked a shrug, reaching for a box of cereal.

Veronica considered it, "hm. Maybe. They do keep going on about a fox eating somebody. Heard of it before?"

"I think that one's new. Maybe some kid was talking about it in school."

"Huh, you're right."

She nodded and headed to the living room to eat, waiting for the clock to reach 8:00am so she could get to work.

* * *

Debbie stepped through the door of her house, back from spending the night with her newest love interest that was definitely different from her previous ones- to say the least. Alex was a girl who also worked as a welder alongside Debbie, and the girl had the teen-mom questioning her sexuality with the feelings she'd quickly developed for her.

She'd had a talk with Ian just a few days to see if he was of any help, to see if he could point her in the right direction of truly discovering her sexuality, but he wasn't. If anything, he was useless and had her questioning her best friend's sexuality alongside her own. Kylie had called round to see her after work and hear of her 'dilemma' she'd texted her about, and quickly realized she was better of staying home.

"Hey, Ian."
"Hi."

"Hey, guys. Hey Ky, longtime no see."

"I know. I almost feel starstruck," the teen mocked his celebrity status as she followed her friend to the fridge.

They both noticed the kippah or yarmulke on his head, but Debbie didn't even have the patience to hear about it. "I'm not even gonna ask."

She raided the fridge for a drink while Kylie jumped up on the counter, dangling her legs over the edge as she glanced at the sheet of paper the boy was reading. She'd just gotten back from work herself, wearing her official uniform: an open, short-sleeve shirt with Brad's logo stitched on the left and her name on the right. She was so proud of her uniform. She'd never had one before. She wore it open with a white tank underneath for when it got hot under the engine, with dark shorts and her signature, heavy black boots. She'd gushed to Debbie about her uniform and even the teen mom was buzzing for her.