01: UNCIRCUMCISED

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"HA! CARLY G'S GOT SOMETHING WRONG with his pee-pee!"

Students swarmed the hallway of the duo's beloved high school, including the two, Kylie and Carl, who walked in the direction of their lockers to actually prepare themselves for a lesson in the new school semester. 

Things were talked out between them weeks ago after the whole ordeal at Fiona's wedding, and they were running smoothly.
They still stayed bickering and arguing with one another, but they were no longer angry at the other.

They knew they would have made up eventually- they could only go so long without talking to the other, and set down some ground rules so they didn't go through the same cycle of arguing.
Kylie agreed she wouldn't get in the way of his and Dominique's relationship- promising to keep her opinions to herself, while he had promised to stop doing certain things that went against him being a faithful boyfriend.

"God. What's got you in such a good mood?" He grumbled.

He was still annoyed about his newly received information, and more so angry at his friend's reaction to him just sharing it with her.
He'd told the girl with confidence— and now she couldn't seem to stop and make a joke of it. "Nothing! Am I not allowed to be happy?"

They approached the lockers as Carl remained in an irritated silence and pissed-off look on his face. Kylie looked at him with curiosity, tilting her head under his gaze so he would look at her. "What's up with you? Did Dom say something?"

"Yeah, Dom said something!" He snapped back, twisting and turning at his lock, "I already told you!"You just haven't taken it seriously! Is what he wanted to say.

"Oh," Kylie nodded in understanding as the reminder hit her, "about how she doesn't want to go down on you cause of your thing. . ." she trailed off, referring to his dick.
"Don't worry about it. She hasn't seen any other dick from yours anyway- how's she supposed to know it's any different?" she reasoned, giving him a valid reason.

"What? My thing? What do you even call that?" He grumbled, slamming his locker behind him as they headed in the direction of Kylie's locker.

"The skin? Like, foreskin? It's normal." She told him as she tightened the straps on her bag. "It's just extra skin on your dick. It's no big deal- you can get rid of it." She smirked, suggesting the idea.

For some people like herself, the extra skin was not Kylie's cup of tea.
I mean, why don't you think she hasn't been bouncing his ass since he got out of juvie? There was better dick out there than that and Kylie was making sure she knew of it.

Of course, the girl never said those things because she didn't want to upset the little baby's feelings. I mean, it was technically body-shaming as even she didn't do that.

Carl continued with his moaning, "Obviously you would know it's normal," be rolled his eyes, referring to the many dicks she'd probably seen in her lifetime, and it only made the girl push him. "Where were you this morning anyway? I thought we were walking together?"

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." She mumbled, fiddling with the combination lock, "V booked me an appointment to get my depo-injection and I had to be there by 7 for the stupid thing," she explained, popping open the locker.

It wasn't really a stupid thing— it was actually her lifesaver.

"Depo-injection? What's that?" He asked, and Kylie fought rolling her eyes at the boy's stupidity. God, did he know anything?