25: NUTS & BOLTS

☆彡:・;.*:・。

KYLIE WAS BENT OVER A MOTORCYCLE in Brad's shop, wearing nothing but small shorts and a sports bra to help beat the heat of the workshop, but it was still hard and she was still suffering. Maybe it was because of the struggle she had with carrying out certain tasks that were making her hot and angry— like trying to unscrew a bolt from one of the bikes for the last fifteen minutes.

The heat was unbearable and Lip only laughed at the sight, watching the girl struggle to turn the nail.
She had only been there a few days but Brad had sent her straight to work— needing the extra set of hands ever since Eddie had left and left them with one [wo]man down.

Kylie puffed the hair from her face and stood up, looking at Lip in disbelief. "Am I a joke to you?"

"It's funny!" He admitted, pulling the toothpick from his mouth. "You gotta pull it forward first then back." He said, taking the spanner from her hand. He lured her over and showed her how it was done.
She watched from over his shoulder, capturing the technique in her head as he demonstrated in front of her, but he made it look easy with the muscles barely flexing in his arms as he tugged it back, and even the spanner looked small in his hand compared to Kylie's.

"Witchcraft," she commented, leaning her hands on her knees. The bolt rattled off and Lip looked up at Kylie from over his shoulder with a raised brow. She fought an eye roll and snatched the spanner back, "alright. Got it."

"Yeah?" he pushed her cockily before sitting back down. Brad had assigned him as a kind of mentor to the apprentice, and he wasn't complaining— he got to kick back a little with him being in charge.

Kylie wiped her hands from oil with a rag and looked down at him, seeing his lips twitch as he prepared to say something.
He'd been quiet unless he was bitching a little about her techniques, but other than that, she assume his mind was pretty occupied with something else. So she waited on him to spill (because he obviously wanted to) while he debated on going through to ask her his question.

"What is it?" She deadpanned, watching him as she wiped the spanner clean. "Come on, say what you gotta say."

"I—" he sighed and shook his head, placing the toothpick between his teeth again. "This girl I met. . Tami. . . she said I can't fuck for shit."

Kylie held the cloth in her hands and shifted her body weight onto one leg as she perked an eyebrow, "what?"

"She said I can't fuck for shit— do I?" He second-guessed himself.

"I don't know," the brunette shrugged. She liked to think all the Gallagher brothers left their clients feeling pretty satisfied after a link-up, I mean what was so hard? "Why do you care? When did this happen?"

"The other day! At Brad's wedding! She was a bridesmaid and we fucked in a closet. She said I was all jab, jab, jab but she vomited on me also so she didn't necessarily make it pleasurable, either." He defended, going off in his own mini-rant, and it was Kylie's turn to grow amused at the boy's frustration.

"Look, I don't know if you are all 'jab, jab, jab' but she doesn't sound so flattering anyway. Vomit?"

"Yeah! All over my shoes."