06: "YOU'RE GOING WHERE NOW?"

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"IS HE SMASHING POTATOES? Is that what's going on here?"

Svetlana's supposed father was banging the vegetable with the biggest sledgehammer Kylie had laid her eyes on, and was sending the pieces all over the house.
She didn't know who the hell this guy was and why the hell he was in her house— she felt a little unsafe in his presence and felt like she wasn't the only one.

Kylie was pretty sure he had measured her for something not so willing on her behalf and was concerned about what he was after.

Svetlana smirked, setting down a cup of coffee. "He my father, he needs home." She responded, glancing her figure up and down, "And he right— you would make amazing one." She smiled, maneuvering her head from side to side in an inspection.

"A good what? What does that mean?" Kylie frowned.

"A good sex slave," Veronica answered,  passing Svetlana a plate. "He thinks you'll make a good sex slave." She repeated with a disgusted look targeted at Yvon, Svetlana's father.

Kylie scoffed in disgust and pushed Svetlana out of the way. "Of course I would make a good sex slave."

"Sure gets the practice in," Kevin glared at her from the living room as he referred to the late-night antics she'd be getting up to a lot recently. Kylie threw him a fake, phony smile and a blow of a kiss as Veronica shook her head at her cockiness.

"Leave her alone, Kev. She's almost 17, she can do what he wants- she's still young," she tried to win her over. They still weren't talking that much so she was resulting to Plan B: playing suck up.

"Yes Kev, she is young woman. She can do what she wants," Svetlana agreed, sending her an appreciative nod.

"Yeah so if I want to get laid," Kylie pointed to herself, "Imma get laid."

"But you're my little girl! I hate to see boys pestering around you! What happens when you end up pregnant— something that looks highly possible with the way you're going about now!" He scolded, being the dramatic parent he always was as he cradled the other two babies in his arms. "Don't be like your sister at that age." He mumbled down to them.

"Kev! I have the implant!" She argued.

"The girls' got needs! Just like everybody else— just like us! So you may just get used to it because what's done is done and she isn't gon' stop." Veronica waved her husband off, rubbing the dishes in the sink.
It was just sex and she did it responsibly when she wanted to. "Besides, it's just Carl. Fiona has all them holding a pack of damn condoms in their sleep after Debbie's little stunt!" She yelled. him off, her voice full of sass as usual.

Kylie slipped out of the house before they could continue talking about her sex love- especially in front of the likes of Svetlana's creepy, old dad. "I'm gonna go. . ."

She was going to go over next door to see if she could talk some things out— she was still confused as hell about Carl's little confession to her, and didn't want to find herself being weird around him- but she was thrown off guard. She didn't want to leave it any longer encase she did feel like she was avoiding him to avoid awkwardness.

"By the way, are you guys coming to my volleyball game tomorrow?" She asked them by the door, "you don't need to but I was told I should invite some family so. . ."

She felt weird asking then because they all know it was tense between them and her, but at the same time- she couldn't do anything to fix it and she didn't want to look like a loser at the competition.