03: GONORRHOEA

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"GOOD MORNING GALLAGHER FAMILY!" The kitchen door swung open, "I got puked on by Jemma but I'm still trying to remain positive because if I don't—" I'm going to stab somebody, "I might just—"

"Yeah, nobody cares." Debbie dismissed Kylie as she continued preparing some snacks for her outing with her daughter for later.
Kylie scoffed, offended at her attitude so early in the morning, and slid on into the kitchen, closing the door with furrowed brows.
Talk about being a literal Debbie Downer.

Kylie dropped down to a seat at the kitchen table, keeping her mouth quiet at Debbie before she turned to the boy sitting next to her. "Dom suck you off, yet?"

"Yup," he smirked, reaching for the salt on the table, "last night. Although it wasn't all everything I thought it—"

"If you finish that sentence I'm actually going to knock the shit out of you," Kylie snickered, reaching for an apple from the fruit bowl, "I did not go through all that hassle for you to get your dick snipped for some girl who wasn't even worth it," she said, looking at him as she took a bite of the fruit.

He paused, raising one shoulder while redeeming eye contact. "Alright, I guess it was worth it."

Yeah, it better have been; the blisters on my hands would make sure of it.
"Don't know how it wasn't good, a blowjob's a blowjob," Kylie guessed, looking at Debbie for backup. I mean how bad did you have to be for a teenage boy to not be fully satisfied?

Before the girl could even comment on her behalf, the front door of the house swung open- sounding like it was flinging off the hinges as it smacked against the wall.
Kylie's face twisted in confusion as a man rushed into the house, his eyes scanning the place for a person in particular before they landed on the boy sitting near to her: Carl.

Fuck. This is Dom's dad, innit?

The grown man looked like a raging bull getting ready to charge as his eyes latched onto Carl sitting at the table. He hadn't picked up on the tense atmosphere. "Sup Mr. Luther."

Kylie shrunk back down in her seat- not only preparing herself for the scene about to break out in front of her- but also because Me Luther was a cop- and she wasn't looking to visit any of her old buddies any time soon.

She knew whatever was going to happen wasn't going to be good, and she began to push Carl's seat away from her- giving him a free path to get away. I mean she doubted the father of his girlfriend was here to shake a boy like him's hand— not with a sinister look like that on his face.

"Carl run," she whispered, picking up on the man's threatening stance- inching closer as he began to talk. Kylie had simply accepted that she knew the man wanted the little white boy next to her, dead.

You could just see it in his eyes.

"My little girl as gonorrhea—" He yelled, shoving a seat out of the way, and both Debbie and Kylie placed their fists at their mouth to prevent a laugh of disbelief as Carl suddenly read the room.
Kylie was the one who shoved him off his seat to actually get him to move, watching him begin to run for the door as Dom's dad struggled to get past all the furniture to chase after him.

They disappeared up around the house, the footsteps beating against the floorboards as Kylie began to pick at the food sitting on Carl's previous plate, diverting her attention to the youngest Gallagher sister. "Shit. Gonorrhoea?"

"Audacity of that dude," she grumbled in disgust, "and you let that near you?" She questioned, unmeaningly pointing the knife at the brunette as she referred to her brother.