Imagine #7 When you having a bad day....read this

Imagine: you were you best friends with 5SOS. You worked with them. You wanted guitar lesson just in cast if one of the guys was sick of hurt. They all agreed. 

It was your first lesson. You waited outside. But you heard yelling.

"I want to teach her!" Michael yelled.

"You just want to teach her just so you would get closer to" Luke yelled back.

"Ooh Michael has a crush on (y/n)!" Calum shouted.

"Michael and (y/n) sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Ashton sang.

"No. I don't like her like that. I just want to teach her".

"I'll teach her" Calum said.

"I'm the lead guitarists. I should teach her" Luke said.

"No your not. I am" Calum said.

"I should because I came up with the name" Michael said.

"Guys stop. Lets deal with this like men" Ashton said.

"And what would that be?" Luke said.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors" Ashton.

I was quite for a bit. You were liking how they were arguing about you. 

"YES! I WON! I GET TO TEACH (Y/N)! BEAT THAT SUCKERS!" I was Michael.

"Hey you cheated!" Calum yelled. You grabbed your phone out to record them. 

"No he didn't. He won fair and square" Ashton said.

"This was your idea. You knew Michael was good. That means your helping him!" Luke yelled.

"Keep him out of this. He just plays the drums" Michael said.

"Excuse me! I can play the guitar. And I can play better than you!" Ashton yelled.

"Oh please we just say your good so we wouldn't hurt you feeling" Calum said.

"That was so post to be secret!" Luke yelled.

"Who care who teaches her. She's going to be here any minute" Calum said.

"Beat it guys. Time for some lessons" Michael said.

"Oh my God Michael do you know how wrong that sounds?" Luke said.

"I don't care. Just get lost".

You put your phone away and knocked on the door. You walked in and saw Michael with his guitar.

"What was that horrible sound?" you said acting like you just go there.

"Ashton practicing his guitar" Michael laughed.

"No it wasn't!" Ashton yelled.

"Shut up Ash!" Michael yelled.

And the rest for the time Michael was practicing.

Hoped that made you laugh some. If you having a bad day. Just imagine that argument. I couldn't stop laughing when writing this. I would totally pay money to see them argue like that. This was an Michael/All imagine. But still hoped you liked it. Please vote and comment on what you thought about it. Did this make you laugh? Did this make your day or night wherever you live? I want to know. And thank you for reading :)

~ Cassie :)