Imagine 15 :Him coming home from tour

Just imagine Michael calling telling you that he missed his flight and had to get the next one, that wasn't going to be till the next week. 

Michael only had a week and a half to be with you when he's on break from tour. And most of it was going to be waisted. You cried for hours because you missed you boyfriend. You wanted to hug him and feel his warmth. For him to have his hands on your waist feeling safe in his arms. And missed his soft lips on yours.

But imagine getting a text from Michael saying "I'm really sorry babe. But I got you surprise for you outside in a few minutes. Love you and I really miss you".

You waited outside for the surprise but I car pulled up.

You saw someone stepping out with bags. It was Michael.

"Michael?!" you yelled becoming really happy.

Michael's smile got wide. He dropped his bags and ran to you. With his arms around you tight, he spung you around and buried his face in your neck kissing it softly. Your arms were around his neck pulling his hair. It was a long hugged. After nearly 6 months on tour, he was home.

He let go of the hug and kissed your lips hard. You kissed back while your lips moved with his. 

"God, I missed you so much. You won't believe how much I did. But I'm home and I'm staying for a very long time" he breathed out and kissed you again but softly this time.

 "I missed you more" you said pulling him into a hug again. 

After a little bit Michael grabbed his bags and for the rest of the day, he told you everything that happened on tour.

Sorry it's short but hoped you like it. Please vote and comment for more and I will post more soon. Thank you! (Sorry for missed spelt words)

~ Cassie :D