Ashton Imagine: He get jealous of your K-pop Bias (Kris Wu)

A/N: This is not a Michael Imagine. This is for my best friend Alouis_Jordanson. Who is like crazy in love with Kris Wu who formally was in the K-pop band EXO. And she's a big Ashton girl. So I thought I would make this for her. This is also of my K-pop fan readers and for some who maybe Ashton girls. So hope you like it! :D

You were currently on Tumblr while your boyfriend Ashton took a nap on the bed. Ashton taking a nap was the only chance you could get on Tumblr and look at hot pictures of your favorite K-pop bias Kris Wu. Michael never liked Kris. Or any of your K-pop biases. 

He would either says "They look like pretty girls" or "They don't look manly" or "They're not punk enough".

You would just ignore him when he did. 

So there you were looking through Tumblr when you saw a very hot picture of Kris (picture on top).

"Oh my-!" you squealed having a fangirl attack. You were breathing very hard and had small tears coming from your eyes. 

"Kris! Why do you have to be so hot?! This is not ok! You can't just do that! I has having a good day until you had to share that Throw Back picture! When will you learn that your actions have consequences! THE FEELS!!! THE FEELS!!!" your head fell on the computer. You then started to cry. 

You felt arms around your waist arm kisses your neck. 

"Now why don't I make you feel like this?" he moved away and you saw him cross his arms. 

"You heard all of that?" you giggled.

"Yeah I did. And I don't like what all you said about him. Am I not hot?" he said still standing next to you.

"No your not" your giggled more. He had a disappointed look on face and pouted. 

"Your hotter" you smiled. 

He then grabbed you and kissed you ruffly. Having his hands on your waist and your fingers in his hair.

He pulled away and breathed "I couldn't hear you. What did you say?" he then tickled you.

You fell on the couch laughing and screaming. Ashton on top of you would just laugh.

"Ok your hot! Your hot! Now stop please!" you laughed harder as he tickled faster.

"Louder!" He laughed.

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN! YOUR THE HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD! YOUR DROP DEAD HOT! NOW STOP TICKLING ME!!!" you yelled and laughed.

He stopped tickling and crashed his lips into yours. You lips moved with with his. You felt him smile in the kiss. 

He pulled away and said " Am I think your the hottest girl in the world Angela". He then pecked your lips.

"I love you Ang" He said rubbing his nose on yours.

"I love you too" you kissed his nose.

Sorry if this wasn't very good. I've had a stressful week -.- 

But OMG! I know I'm late but BTS's song and Music Video Run is awesome! I literary screamed when I watched it. Can we just talk about how Namjoon's voice in the beginning?! He's my bias in the band and I died through the whole video. I loved it so much! 

If you have never heard or know who BTS is then you need to listen to them. 

My fave songs are of course Run, Cypher pt 1, 2 and 3, Fun Boys, and War of Hormone.

And last time I searched Michael Clifford Imagines. I was the 2nd most read. Thank you so much! I really don't know what to say but thank you. 

QOTD: (This is mostly for K-pop fans) Who is your bias in EXO and BTS? What's your favorite song(s) by them? How long have you been a fan of these bands? 

Please vote and comment and I'll update more imagines soon

~ Cassie :D