One year of Michael Clifford Imagines!!!

Wow! All ready a hole year?! 

Thank you so so much! For all of my followers and readers. I have never kept a story going this long before. 

Coming home bored and having no homework, going on Wattpad was the best thing I ever did. I was going to stop after my first few imagines but after getting a few reads, votes and sweet comments. I decided to keep going.

I have trouble reading out loud and fast. But writing these and reading them to my Grandmother (yes I read them to my grandmother. She loves my stories.) has help me ALOT! It's hard to explain how much Wattpad and even you my readers and followers have helped me. 

I am so sorry for not updating lately. School has been a real pain and I have ran out of ideas to write. So I had to take a little break to clear my mined and think about what I'm going to write

But yes I have more imagines coming. And my story Falling in Love with my High School Bully is back in action. I have been writing it lately and another story. But IDK when it will be released. But I will tell you it is not a Michael Clifford or 5SOS story. It is in fact a different band. One that I have gotten really into.

The first few chapters maybe ruff but it will get better later on in the story. But I will give you a little hint/preview of the story. 

*Whispers* "It has to do with wolves". 

That's all I'm going to say about it.

Again thank you so much. 

Now here is the real question. 

QOTD: What was or is your favorite imagine that I have done? 

~ Cassie :D