Imagine 14: Your a YouTuber and he does a break up prank video

Michael's P.O.V.

*Has camera in hand*

"Hey guys I have stolen my baby's camera. She has gone to get us foods and this a good chance to prank her. I've seen some other youtubers pranking their girlfriends or boyfriends making them think they're breaking up. But I've got a little surprise for (y/n). And it is really big".

I had hidden cameras in the bed room. I was so excited to prank her. When I heard her come in the house I quickly turned the cameras on and sat on the bed and acted like I was playing video games.

"Hey sweetie. What are you playing?" (y/n) lean over to kissed me but I moved away.

"What's wrong? Give me kisses" she said leaning in again.

I turned the TV off and sat up.

"Babe what's wrong?" she said with he hand rubbing my arm. Just hope to God I don't go too far.

"I've been thinking for awhile. And I thought it was a faze. But heres the truth. I think we need to break up. Like as boyfriend and girlfriend" I tried to keep a straight face. It must have worked. Because (y/n)'s eyes started to get red.

"Wait. Hold on. Am I doing something wrong? Please baby tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'll change or fix it" she started to tear up.

It was crushing me. I wanted to hug her tight and tell her she's the best thing in the world, and tell her that I was joking and tell her I loved her so much.

I tried to think of something else to say. Crap she's crying more. Think Michael, think.

"It's just I don't think I can be your boyfriend anymore".

"Who is she? Or is the management?! We already told them to stay out of this!"

"(y/n) there's no one else and the management is not in this. I just think things need to change".

"Oh so after three years things changed?! How long have you felt this way?" she was still crying.

"For about a month. But (y/n) this is-"

"I don't want to hear it Michael. So you have been playing me. Why didn't you tell me this sooner?! So all the 'I love you's' or 'baby' was all an act in the last month. So you wouldn't hurt me?!"

"It's not like that! The truth is-"

"Just shut up Michael and just leave! I will send you your things!"

"Let me finish! I don't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend any more because I want to be more!" I yelled over her so I could get her focus on me.

"Wait what?"

I almost laughed.

"It's a prank. Baby I'm not really breaking up with you. See the camera in the corner?" I said pointing to the cameras.

(y/n) was still shacking. I pulled her into a hug and started to laugh a little. I kissed he head as her head was starting to burry in my chest.

"But why Michael? I know for a video but really?"

"That and I wanted to do this..." I laughed.

"Do what?"

I got off the bed when to get a pair of jeans that I wore the other day. I pulled out the little box that I have been carrying for the last three months.

"If you guys told him to do this I am very mad" I heard (y/n) laugh.

I came back in the room and (y/n) was smiling and giggling.

"You better have gotten me a puppy or flowers after what you did" he laughed.

I kissed her soft lips. I pulled away and I said "I think you will like this better than a puppy or flowers".

I pulled the little box from behind me. And opened it. (y/n) gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. Tears again started to form. "Oh my God" she said.

"(y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), I love you so much. These past three years as girlfriend and boyfriend have been fun. But I want to be more. Start a new adventure. With you by my side we could have the best life. Your sweet, intelligent, and drop dead beautiful. Will be my Mrs. Clifford?"

Now I was trying to keep tears from my eyes. I wanted her to be my Mrs. Clifford ever since the day I spilt coffee on her brand new sweater, and our eyes met. She was so beautiful then and was beautiful now with her messy hair bun and makeup smeared, wearing only sweatpants and a tank top.

"Yes! Yes I'll marry you adorable idiot!" (y/n) shouted and jumped on top of me making us both fall into the bed. I gave me pecks on the lips and my cheeks.

"Woah babe save it for the honeymoon" I laughed as she punched my arm.

"Your editing that part out right?" I said.

"My channel I can do whatever I want with it" she giggled.

"So that's a no then?"

"Aww baby you know me so well". Still laying on the bed, her arms were wrapped around my neck as my hands rest on her waist. I kissed her head and he kissed my cheek.

I then looked at one of the camera's and said "And that's how every Break-up Prank video should end".

(y/n) then got up and turned all the camera's off and said "I love you" at face. I smirked and said "I love you too (y/YTChannel/n)".

Sorry It has been a while. Just started high school (I may or may not have told you) but I'm loving it. The schoolwork and homework have been a pain but please stay with me. I am still working on the requested ones but so far I'm not doing requests anymore. But the people that have already requested you will have ya'lls soon. But please vote and comment for more and I will post again soon.

~ Cassie :)