Imagine #5 (Part 3) Telling Michael...

Imagine: It has been an hour since you last talked to Michael. You were lying on the bed watching (your favorite TV show). While thinking how to tell Michael.

You also have your laptop out so you'll have it when Michael Skype's you.

A couple of hours later you hear the phone ring.

It was Michael.

You tried to breath calmly but you heart was beating really fast.

"Hey babe!" he yelled. In the background you heard that he was in the hotel room sharing it with Luke.

"Hey (y/n)" Luke yelled in the background.

"Hi" you said to the both of them. 

"So babe, did you call the doctor?"

"No. I didn't get to. I was too excited to see and talk to you" you said lying and meaning it at the same time.

"Well I'm happy that you were excited to see me, but I would like it if you call the doctor" he said now him saying 'call the doctor or talk to the doctor' getting on you nerves.

"I will talk to him later!" yelled.

"OK OK" he said on the phone.

"Sorry sweetie. I was almost a sleep when you called. I wanted to take a little nap before we Skyped".

"OK babe. We'll talk later. Get some rest. Love you".

You were quite for a minute. "Love you to Michael" you said hanging up.

-

It came. The Skype call. You had to tell Michael. You had some food on the bed with you so you wouldn't have you get some when he talking. 

You had the laptop on your lap. All was showing was you background. It was a selfie that you took. You had your eyes closed and you had a smile on your face. Michael was kissing your cheek with his hands on your waist. 

You looked in the cornor where the clock was. One mintue until he was going to call. Your heart started to beat fast. And then it rang. You took a big breath and press the green button.

For a minute is was quite. Then....

"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!" You heard one of the boy shout.

Michael face popped up. He changed his hair again. It was now a dark pink color. His face was red and looked half drunk. 

"Hey *hick* babe" he said having a little burp hick up. 

"Hey sweetie, what the heck is going on?"

"Me and *burp* Calum just took the best shots ever at a bar. He's now very drunk but I stopped before I got drunk".

You laughed. You knew he was drunk.

"Um, babe you are drunk".

"No I'm *hick*. I'm just...just...just" his head kept falling and his eyes where getting hevy.

"Michael you are drunk. And that is that Ashton haning upside down on the bunks?" You tried not to laugh.

"And I can't stop! And I won't stop! Because I Miley Cyurs!" Ashton sang at the top of his lungs. He was singing "We can't stop" by Miley Cyurs very off tune and had his tounge out

"Ashton! Shut up! I'm with (y/n)!" Michael yelled.

"I know your with (y/n). The whole world knows it! And now your having a kid-" Ashton then fell asleep. And yes, he was still upside down.