The Fire Accident

As some of u may know Michael's face go burned in a consert in London. He says he's fine and I hope is really is. This imagine is all about this accident.

"But Michael I got a bad feeling about tonight" you said blocking Micheal from the door.

"Babe. It was only a nightmare. We talked about this last night. Nothing bad is going to happen to me" Michael stroking your arm.

"Come on Michael we need to go" Calum said knocking on the door.

"Everything will be alright. Maybe later I can take you out. Let's go see Me, Earl, and the dying Girl".

You laughed. "Um...no. Let's go see Jurassic World".

"This is why I love you" he grabbed your waist closer to him.

You wrapped your arm around his neck. He had his hands on you waist. You gave his a long kiss. He let go and kissed the top of your head.

"I'll see you In a bit".

-

You were back stage. Cheering the boys on. You still get over the nightmare and bad feeling inside of you. Michael would look at you some and smile.

Two more song and the show was over. You were still keeping eye on Michael.

But then. You saw that Michael walked into the fireworks and smoke was coming from his hair.

"MICHAEL!" You screamed. You tried to run but the gated was holding you back.

"Wait a sec" he said.

Michael ran from the stage towards you.

You saw that his face was burned badly.

"Oh my God! Call 911 please!" You yelled.

Michael was on the floor yelling in pain.

"Mickey, stay with me ok. Everything is ok" you cried.

"(Y/N)" he said. And then he closed his eyes passed out.

"No Michael wake up! Hurry please!".

-

It had now been hours since the accident. The doctors told you, Luke, Calum, and Ashton to stay outside. Your makeupwas smeared and you were shaking. Calum was holding you to calm you down.

"Shhh..he's going to be ok" Calum whispered in you ear.